Damaged seats

plymouthram

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sage said:

repeat pun alert

someone won't be able to sit down after Boycie's finished with them

I know you'd already done it, but I wanted to do it better than you. You can understand that can't you?

Boycie's throne his toys out of the pram for no reason.

2 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I know you'd already done it, but I wanted to do it better than you. You can understand that can't you?

Better than mine? Even someone as well upholstered as myself is cut to the bone by that comment.

32 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Steady, that's Futon talk where Sage comes from.

I tell what ******* fuss about red scum see okay not to pay us and damage they caused to our toliets and manchester untied fans see okay smash up people seats and there club think okay as well. I say

We sue manchester untied for damages to our stadium and same for red scum if they do not cough up. 

15 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I tell what ******* fuss about red scum see okay not to pay us and damage they caused to our toliets and manchester untied fans see okay smash up people seats and there club think okay as well. I say

We sue manchester untied for damages to our stadium and same for red scum if they do not cough up. 

Lets not sit on the fence B4, they're both red scum.

On 14/04/2016 at 23:29, B4ev6is said:

You weren't a fan of my designer chair pun then?

Archived