Harry Redknapp

Gap tooth ram

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I hate this, if you're going to bring Redknapp in, just sack Wassall.

Completely pointless giving him some advisory role, just make him manager. All I think of with these type of things is Big Ron Manager and how much of a f*cking shambles that was. Based on how arrogant Wassall comes across in interviews, it's hard to see him liking this,

As Jourdan said earlier, Wassall is just going to come out of this looking a tw*t how ever this season ends up.

The thought of hearing 'Harry Redknapps black and white army' makes me want to cry. 

Not exactly thrilled. As I said on the podcast, this just seems to go against everything we were lead to believe this club was doing - the long term view on things. This is the ultimate short term appointment.

42 minutes ago, Srg said:

Not exactljusts thrilled. As I said on the podcast, this just seems to go against eve' tsything we were lead to believe this club was doing - the long term view on things. This is the ultimate short term appointment.

Excuse my forthrightness but you didn't really believe that did you? Long term view means 'What we're doing Isn't working', We put playing attractive football above all else means '****, we're not winning much, what can we say?' Play the Derby way means 'I'm delusional and haven't got a clue what I'm talking about'... as Derby have been mediocre for decades.

Winning Is what matters, full stop. The rest Is just bs speak.

5 hours ago, Paul71 said:

If this is true its even more of a Joke. Get someone in to help who cant even afford us all his time. How can he see players in training etc if he is swanning off to Jordan. Madness.

Redknapp, who admitted finding it difficult to even walk from the car park to the pitch, now has to travel from Derby to London and then to Jordan, and further to Sydney and back to London and then Derby or possibly directly to Cardiff -- all within two weeks?

• Derby -- London -- Jordan -- Sydney -- London -- Derby -- Cardiff

I concern about Jordan's chance of qualifying the World Cup more than I do for DCFC, to be honest. The former has a big chance of going through whereas the latter...

So Prince Ali didn't require Rednapp to see matches and pick players? All he asked Rednapp to do is to show up on match days? How would Jordan players think when this guy does not even remember their faces, let alone their names ("Go further up the pitch, Jordan Ronaldinho, I mean, Blackman")? Shouldn't Prince Ali know better, given he's a would-be president of the governing body of football?

Maybe it's good for DCFC that Rednapp gets to scout Jordan players for us. He's going to uncover some Jordan Ronaldinho or Ronaldo for us -- no agent fee even?

5 hours ago, RobboRam said:

I'm concerned managing Jordan may become a distraction for him.

Katie-Price-balls.jpg

3 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Ultimate Derbying up of this would be if we went up and then appointed Arry manager.

Clearly, If all goes well this Is what will happen. Can't believe how naive folks are. They've been lied to with Attractive football, Derby way, and Long term view yet they still believe what's served up to them. Naive and gullible..

1 hour ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

He is head coach in all but name 

People can call him what they like, and they will to score points. As long as Derby do the same (score points), that's fine by me.

Welcome, Harry. You get my 100% support until you leave. Some of the other feckers can boo you just like they do the players, Darren Wassall and the owner, but at the end of the day, we're not a bad bunch overall.

1 hour ago, EastKentRam said:

As much as I hate this, if you're going to bring Redknapp in, just sack Wassall.

Completely pointless giving him some advisory role, just make him manager. All I think of with these type of things is Big Ron Manager and how much of a f*cking shambles that was. Based on how arrogant Wassall comes across in interviews, it's hard to see him liking this,

As Jourdan said earlier, Wassall is just going to come out of this looking a tw*t how ever this season ends up.

The thought of hearing 'Harry Redknapps black and white army' makes me want to cry. 

Easy answer - don't go. Gillingham are doing ok, as are Dover.

21 minutes ago, scarboroughwa said:

Clearly, If all goes well this Is what will happen. Can't believe how naive folks are. They've been lied to with Attractive football, Derby way, and Long term view yet they still believe what's served up to them. Naive and gullible..

You know as much as I do - except you express opinion as fact. You actually come across as a vociferous pro-staying in the Eu or a vociferous anti-EU campaigner. They are both equally sure that if their line isn't adhered to, it will be disaster.

They can't all be right. What makes you think you are?

4 minutes ago, EastKentRam said:

Can I still go and think Redknapp is a c*nt?

Is that alright with all the other fan boys?

I think that you are entitled to think what you like - would appreciate your support at game time though, that's all I'd ask of anyone. 

Archived