Harry Redknapp

Gap tooth ram

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

And so the likes continue to flood in, I'll be catching up with @wixman1884 on the ratio next!

It's a fine ratio, and you are to be congratulated. My paltry 70.83% just doesn't cut it.

2 minutes ago, Duracell said:

I'd like to see the likes/post ratio of long-serving posters who have been on here since before likes were introduced. That could put the cat among the pigeons.

You need to dig out the Balloon and Dirigible stats.

Whatever happened to those chaps?

I'd like to see the likes/post ratio of long-serving posters who have been on here since before likes were introduced. That could put the cat among the pigeons.

I seem to remember from reading the forum introductions thread that you joined the forum at the age that I am now. That deserves a like:thumbsup:

In the past when I heard about 'Arry being touted for some job, I used to joke about him being a top, top, top manager, and a triffic appointment. Now its happening to us, its not so funny. 

We've heard that Redknapp might be on the bench to help out Wassall on match-day. Way to undermine the head coach. The last time I remember an older manager being brought in to help an inexperienced coach was when Middlesbrough got Venables in to help Brian Robson. 

It did not work out. 

On 2 October 2010 at 00:32, Duracell said:

Hi, I'm TheDuracellBunny - or, rather, I'm not because I can't fit that into the username box on this forum :frown:

Some say I have a tattoo of my face on my face and that I myself have the power to fire Alan Sugar.

All I know is that I'm a 16 year old Derby fan capable of posting some pretty irreverent stuff...

Here you go buddy:D

2 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I seem to remember from reading the forum introductions thread that you joined the forum at the age that I am now. That deserves a like:thumbsup:

That's nothing. Some people claim to have joined the forum at what Utch's mental age is.

2 minutes ago, SantosHalper said:

In the past when I heard about 'Arry being touted for some job, I used to joke about him being a top, top, top manager, and a triffic appointment. Now its happening to us, its not so funny. 

We've heard that Redknapp might be on the bench to help out Wassall on match-day. Way to undermine the head coach. The last time I remember an older manager being brought in to help an inexperienced coach was when Middlesbrough got Venables in to help Brian Robson. 

It did not work out. 

That'll be the head coach that asked for help!

1 minute ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Here you go buddy:D

You're not proper 16. Proper 16 is posting stuff you wouldn't want to see when you're 21. Like the above.

So much I'd want to tell 16 year old Duracell.

The spots will clear up once you stop drinking milk.

Dump Chelsea. She's a waste of your time.

Don't go to Leicester away. Ever.

Get a different haircut that doesn't make you look like a Dutch lesbian.

I could go on....

You're not proper 16. Proper 16 is posting stuff you wouldn't want to see when you're 21. Like the above.

I could go on....

I went to Leicester away for my 13th (?) birthday, we lost 4-0.

Safe to say I've had better birthdays.

1 hour ago, loweman2 said:

naive

Too willing to believe that someone is telling the truth, that people's intentions in general are good, or that life is simple and fair. People are often naive because they are young and/or have not had much experience of life:

paranoia

There are three key features of paranoid thoughts. If you have paranoia, you may:

• fear that something bad will happen
  • think that other people or external causes are responsible
  • have beliefs that are exaggerated or unfounded.

35 minutes ago, rynny said:

That's if he hasn't pissed MM off already by speaking to the press before the ink has dried on the contract :ph34r:

It wasn't the press you fool,it was some geek working at a drive through who has a hitc news account, surprised Bris didn't break it tbh

16 minutes ago, Duracell said:

I could go on....

I started reading that and came over all misty-eyed. A bit like Red's speech to the parole board in The Shawshank Redemption.

Archived