Sam Rush on Radio Derby tonight

Day

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's worth noting that #ITK members (can't remember who exactly now) mentioned that we are waiting until the end of the season potentially due to our target having other responsibilities right now. Therefore going on that alone, if Wassall was to revert back to the academy, then the replacement would either need to be internal again, or an out of work manager to finish the season off.

Kevin Phillips left his coaching role with top of the PL Leicester to be our assistant. Was he the only one who Clement brought in that didn't leave alongside him? Wouldn't surprise me if he was given it for a few games to see the season out.

Just seen Howard Wilkinson looking at patio sets at B&Q Derby...

Seriously though, we could do a lot worse than Pearson or Monk on a temporary basis (who are both out of work) till the end of the season with a view to reviewing it in the summer.

Surely the lure of a big fat bonus for getting us up and a new contract would be tempting whilst they are currently unemployed. 

March 14th, steak and BJ day, and a chance that DW may be removed from his managerial, if carling did days......

Problem is that this is reliant on both the wife and Mel Morris, and they both seem intend on ensuring I don't get any enjoyment out of the good things in life :-)

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Why would you want Mel to give Johnson a steak and if he did why would your wife mind?

I had to read this several times before I got it :-D

Archived