Karanka

Bris Vegas

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I can remember the thread earlier this season when posters were saying boro were nailed on for walking away with the chapionship.

But they were!

The day they beat us, everything was in their hands.

The dangers of signing Jordan Rhodes :lol: Wasn't he supposed to be ripping the league up now he's at a good team?

This is his third season at boro who have pretty much achived exactly the same as us in the last three years. I dont want him here boro had a great defensive record but doesnt score s lot reminds me of the way clement set up. Although boro seem to blow it every year so he might fit in well here 

18 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Also Nigel Pearson is a former Middlesbrough captain and still has close ties with the club.

Just throwing that out there too.

If Karanka leaves watch Boro not mess about in appointing a replacement (unlike us) and furthermore if NP goes there, we will be kicking ourselves for hesitating with regards to appointing him as our manager in the first place. 

38 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

I'm surprised at how people want him to come here, looking at twitter.

It'll be an awful choice. 

Surely Twitter isn't a place where we should be gauging someone's suitability for taking us on. 

Not saying he is the correct choice either, but I would be prepared to take a punt on him to be honest. 

5 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Well this has probably made our summer recruitment process slightly harder! Got a feeling Gibson and Mel will have the same very short list of potential candidates. The chase is on!

Can't see Gibson wanting Wassall, imagine the fan meltdown 

8 hours ago, DCFCArmy said:

Steve Gibson - "Promotion isn't our aim this season, it never was, we wanted to sustain a certain level of performance before going up, get the whole playing staff playing a certain way, so it trickles all the way down to the u21s and young kids in our acedamy, we spent 9m pound on Jordon Rhodes and bringing in other players not to win promotion but to have good big squad in case of injuries... we also wanted to stamp a Boro way on everything we do".

Reminds me of someone but can't think who...

This has got to be a pisstake. Please tell me it is - otherwise I shall have to come back with 'Has anyone ever seen Mel Morris and Steve Gibson in the same room at the same time?'

Archived