Karanka

Bris Vegas

10 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Bris.

I'm sure you're a great bloke. Excellent company and good at spotting girls with big dangly earrings.

but ffs.

You have no more clue about what might or might not have happened than any of us.

Why would you presume I would make all this up? Why would I seriously waste my time in doing so? So a few guys from a Derby forum might give me props.. Jesus, I actually have a life you know.

I just tell you stuff I've heard which might be of interest. Karanka seemingly walking out on training and telling his squad he's quitting might be of interest to some Derby fans.

I haven't just made this up, nor was I there at Boro's ground to break this before you start telling me all I've done is just copied somebody else's rumours from Twitter or the Mirror and put it on here.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're talking about that there was talk that there was a talk about talks but that it's all talk and no talks were talked of and even though preliminary talks were attempted the talk is that it was nothing to talk about and Mel hung up.  Got it.

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

As for Karanka.

Anyone else think he's a bit of a nutjob? He comes across as way too demanding on his players, yet Boro regularly play turgid football. Wouldn't surprise me if the players are doubting his ability.

Actually i like a manager to be demanding, all in balance with praising his players of course when warranted.  i saw him do something in a game that i cannot look past.  During a match, the ball rolled to his feet and he picked it up but instead of throwing it or rolling it to the player he hung onto it until the player approached, then he threw it further down the line.  That makes him a creep in my book.

44 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

As for Karanka.

Anyone else think he's a bit of a nutjob? He comes across as way too demanding on his players, yet Boro regularly play turgid football. Wouldn't surprise me if the players are doubting his ability.

He's supposedly willing to quit because his players 'don't want promotion' when they're 2nd with a game in hand on Burnley. Meanwhile, we've got a chairman saying he's not aiming for promotion this season, a manager who rushed to praise the team after a couple of horrendous performances and results, and a bunch of players who cost 25 mil + to assemble, are probably up there with the highest paid in the league and they can't manage to string together 4 wins in a row, yet all seem to mention 'consistency' in every bloody interview they do. :lol::angry:

Sith Happens

Must be terrible being a boro fan, i'd say sack him, its not like they are 2nd in the table with a game in hand or anything.

Oh wait....

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

I wonder if there's a "Would you take Schteve back" ?thread on a Boro forum, a bit like Pearson only living in Ilkeston or wherever, McClaren is just down the road in Yarm or something, available, nailed on if you ask me. ;)

Probably more posts wondering what on earth is going on, their team in the top two, nailed on for at least a play off spot despite a few bad results, they are probably wondering why they should be thinking of sacking the manager after what has generally been a good season with just a few bad results recently.

Thank god i support a club that would never do such a thing.

Typical Boro over the past two seasons ive always felt anything we do boro go & then do it better. 

Theyve always been better at grinding out  results, probably have a slightly better squad than us, had bamford after us & probably was playing slightly better for them, had the better real madrid assistant manager, fudged up the playoffs better & now this... 

"You boys in derby can sack a manager & become a laughing stock we'll were boro and anything derby do we top it"

joking aside i hope they get rid of him i think it takes any media coverage about seemingly bizzare decisions away from us 

9 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Why would you presume I would make all this up? Why would I seriously waste my time in doing so? So a few guys from a Derby forum might give me props.. Jesus, I actually have a life you know.

I just tell you stuff I've heard which might be of interest. Karanka seemingly walking out on training and telling his squad he's quitting might be of interest to some Derby fans.

I haven't just made this up, nor was I there at Boro's ground to break this before you start telling me all I've done is just copied somebody else's rumours from Twitter or the Mirror and put it on here.

That bit is interesting.

it was the speculation about "talks" between Derby and Pearson that was a bit more iffy. 

Never use a specula to speculate.

4 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Steve Gibson needs to get in the dressing room and have a word with them all :ph34r:

You're being very naughty this morning.

you might end up joining me in the naughty corner.

Archived