Karanka

Bris Vegas

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Leeds Ram said:

who was this then??

So you've gone from taking the words 'expected to take place' which was true as Nigel Pearson's team contacted Mel Morris to 'were having talks'... Well, I didn't really expect any different to be honest.

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

So you've gone from taking the words 'expected to take place' which was true as Nigel Pearson's team contacted Mel Morris to 'were having talks'... Well, I didn't really expect any different to be honest.

So you are admiting talks were actually never on the agenda, as it would take Morris to agree to this?

As I said, keep throwing them out, one will stick...

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

So you are admiting talks were actually never on the agenda, as it would take Morris to agree to this?

No, as talks were expected to take place, and may actually have taken place, but Mel Morris opted for Wassall until the end of the season. If they were never on the agenda, I wouldn't have bothered saying anything.

Or I would have just re-worded it to: Pearson wants to hold Derby talks

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I was told there was an approach, but it was from Pearson's end.

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

My advice, Bris...

When it's deep enough, stop digging.

Wouldn't be surprised, it seems he comes from the same school as Clement, both good blokes but come across a bit boring haha, and boro's football was like ours under Clement, slow and turgid, it gets results though so sacking him would be ridiculous.

If Boro do sack him.. then its a case of us and them both being laughing stocks. We've both spent an absolute fortune on trying to get up and find ourselves up **** creek when it comes to FFP.  

Just now, eddie said:

My advice, Bris...

When it's deep enough, stop digging.

Like I said, if you're ever going to pull me up on something, get the quotes right and you may have a point.

No digging here, my original statement was 100% correct and talks with Pearson's team, while brief, took place.

Archived