If Leicester win the league....

RamNut

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if this means they won't play their key players for the FA cup replay. Lose to United Sunday and they could be bottom three... 

Would you risk Marez, Drinkwater, etc when you've got Swansea the Sunday after? Guess though the Millwall away draw will seem like an easy route to the quarters and a game away from Wembley.

8 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

They seem to be calling for ranieri to go.

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/110454-faith-in-ranieri-poll/

Seems crazy to me, hope he does and leaves them right in it.

I find this poll absolutely astonishing. >75% want to sack the manager that won them the Premier League and got them to the last 16 of the Champions League. Have they been taking advice from the 70's Derby boardroom? As others have said, I would love to see them get rid and then go down just to ram home what a bunch of entitled tosspots they've become in such a short amount of time.

its not so much that we want him sacked its that we need to do something dramatic to change he situation, I'd start by dropping and srtipping the captaincy from Morgan and dropping Drinkwater from the squad completely.

we play best when we play fast paced aggressive short but direct passing all Morgan and the rest of the back 4 plus Drinkwater do right now is lump it to Vardy.

Lots of talk about how the squad resent all the praise and attention Ranieri got instead of them and have been sulking since.

If Ranieri is sacked the entire  squad should be put in the stocks at the clock tower to be beaten because frankly the players have been a disgrace

2 hours ago, Jimmy Skitz said:

its not so much that we want him sacked its that we need to do something dramatic to change he situation, I'd start by dropping and srtipping the captaincy from Morgan and dropping Drinkwater from the squad completely.

we play best when we play fast paced aggressive short but direct passing all Morgan and the rest of the back 4 plus Drinkwater do right now is lump it to Vardy.

Lots of talk about how the squad resent all the praise and attention Ranieri got instead of them and have been sulking since.

If Ranieri is sacked the entire  squad should be put in the stocks at the clock tower to be beaten because frankly the players have been a disgrace

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Jimmy Skitz said:

Given most of the team are the same as last season is the difference really down to the loss of Kante? 

Thought ranieri was popular with the players? But I guess that's easy when you are tearing up the league.

Can't really critics Leicester fans if they're calling on Ranieri to be sacked. They're watching it week in week out, we're not.

If there are obvious problems and obvious solutions and nothing's being done then Ranieri has no excuse and can't live off last season. 

That being said; he doesn't have a say in transfers and so that measly million they received for Steve Walsh is looking worse and worse.

Leicester are in serious danger of relegation, but why would you sack Ranieri?

Who would be available and who would feel confident that they could stop the rot?

If the man who turned Wes Morgan into a Premier League-winning centre back can't do it, who could?

Yes, Ranieri may have made poor signings, lost a key player in Kante, and not been so tactically flexible, but some kind of drop off in performances was expected, wasn't it?

Maybe not so severe but for that, surely the players should be held responsible and surely they need to take a long, hard look at themselves?

Basking in lucrative new contracts and giving their undivided attention to Champions League nights, the hunger, intensity, organisation and determination that typified their efforts last season has been in short supply.

That said, they have 6-7 very winnable games in the run-in and they play four of the bottom five, so their fate is very much in their hands and I can't understand why their fans are in meltdown.

The fans should just accept that they won it, and there was little or no chance of it happening again, anytime soon, look at Blackburn.  Just because you have wealthy owners, it takes decades to establish yourself as a top five club, and that is nearly impossible.

Saying that, I would like them to win the Champions League.

On 31/01/2017 at 22:07, dog said:

Just imagine two years ago. 

Leicester to win premiership 2016

Leicester to be relegated 2017

On an accumulator 

Odds?

Last team to do this? Man City as in Old Div 1 top division 

Archived