A win is crucial

BottrillRAM

I think that todays game would decide whether we will be challenging for automatics or not! The league is still close at the moment but if we drop some more points today I think it will be play-offs at best! I would be happy to take a scrappy 1-0 win today just to boost the confidence! 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a very confident man that still talks about DCFC and automatic promotion in the same sentence!

To be fair though the opportunity is still there IF we can start putting some performances together.

A win today with another 2 games to follow in 6 days would be a good time to start.

3 minutes ago, Cisse said:

Brentford away is much harder than Dons at home. I'm betting against us since I need the money.

I'm not going today - The Rams are certain to win.

I'd say after having witnessed last weeks pitiful display v MK that Wassall and crew will need to have had a turn around of Herculean proportions this week to get owt today... 

I wonder if we get a draw if DW will be on Radio Derby after telling us about vast improvement and movement in the right direction in his post match interview. 

Im not confidant, or happy, or have much to offer sadly... Come ON Derby... Get me out of these doldrums please... 

29 minutes ago, Daveo said:

I think every game is a must win from now on in unless we plan on relying on other teams to go tits up. 

We will win today. I've put a fresh pair of pants on that will become lucky. They just feel right today. 

Have you been wearing the same pair of pants since Christmas?

1 hour ago, Daveo said:

I think every game is a must win from now on in unless we plan on relying on other teams to go tits up. 

We will win today. I've put a fresh pair of pants on that will become lucky. They just feel right today. 

You've finally got a pair without holes?

Archived