Clement gone.

Rev

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jayram said:

Morris seems to be running this club like its his personal plaything and is going to turn us into a Forest-like laughing stock - shameful decision to get rid of a manager after 8 months with us 5th in the league. I stand by what I say - he's a ******* idiot.

Would you rather have the 3 stooges in charge takin every penny out of the club and selling our best players for a fiver on deadline day with 30 mins to go? Be careful what you wish for mate... this is his club which he has close to his heart.... and dont compare him to that tit from up the road who has no idea about football.... 3 points on saturday... new manager in hopefully after.... top 2 charge begins..... COYR

Thank you for making the hard decision which will ultimately be to your benefit and to that of this great club. A brave appointment in the first place, and one which I can see was appealing considering the connections, but in the final analysis was the employment of a coach who was unable to manage.

Now the hard work is done it is vitally important that the next step is the correct one. From my prospective, as it has been from the outset, is the employment of a proven manager. Not fixated with whom this may be, but as long as his career can be measured as a success. Moyes, Rodgers, Person all fine with me, but a personal preference for Pearson.

Hopefully the interim appointment of Wassall is only a smoke screen as I’m assuming you have a candidate in mind. If that is not the case, I would be a tad disappointed or things in the dressing are obviously worse than we have heard.

Your business acumen is legendary and hard decisions such as the next key appointment, which I’m sure will be successful, will ensure a bright and happy future for all connected with the RAMS

1 minute ago, satty atwal said:

Would you rather have the 3 stooges in charge takin every penny out of the club and selling our best players for a fiver on deadline day with 30 mins to go? Be careful what you wish for mate... this is his club which he has close to his heart.... and dont compare him to that tit from up the road who has no idea about football.... 3 points on saturday... new manager in hopefully after.... top 2 charge begins..... COYR

He's behaved like an arrogant ******* who has gone back on his word and who thinks he has the right to interfere in signings, team selection etc. I don't want an owner like that running our club. We are not Leeds or that Red Scum, we should have more dignity and class than that. He had better get a world class manager in and stay out of the dressing room or he is going to lose al the goodwill he built up last summer.

The right decision in my opinion we have gone from an attacking force to running around clueless we would be in a much worse position had it not been for shackell and Keogh doing so well earlier in the season. I assume the man Mel wants in charge is not available atm hence Wassall . It's not too late to salvage things stay behind the rams and keep the faith .

He's behaved like an arrogant ******* who has gone back on his word and who thinks he has the right to interfere in signings, team selection etc. I don't want an owner like that running our club. We are not Leeds or that Red Scum, we should have more dignity and class than that. He had better get a world class manager in and stay out of the dressing room or he is going to lose al the goodwill he built up last summer.

okay not just you saying this but do we have any proof that he has interfered with team selection, signings etc....

calling him out based on an opinion of what may have happened, and dressing it us act really isnt on now is it.

He can run it anyway he likes he owns it lock stock and barrel apart from the ipro which is still mortgaged

Interfering to selection and signings? This is hearsay right? And he hasnt gone back on his word, he said he will be judging on performance not results as if its not this season we try again next season.... duno bout any1 else but i for one think the performances have been tripe... not sayin that i personally would have sacked him but he is gone and we move on.

P.s. you seem very angry :o knock a quick whisky down it helps :D 

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Great shout for Warnock... would take him in a heart beat too.

If you are joking, then that isn't funny!

If you aren't joking, then everything you've ever written or ever will write is now automatically rendered moot :p

10 minutes ago, Jayram said:

It is his club....he can do whatever he likes....he should stay out of the dressing room yes, but there is nothgin we can do about it if he doesn't, as i said, its his club.... as for getting a "world class manager" get a grip boy, we are a second division club, we will get a second division manager.

6 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Interfering to selection and signings? This is hearsay right? And he hasnt gone back on his word, he said he will be judging on performance not results as if its not this season we try again next season.... duno bout any1 else but i for one think the performances have been tripe... not sayin that i personally would have sacked him but he is gone and we move on.

P.s. you seem very angry :o knock a quick whisky down it helps :D 

Mate, its football, not life or death -  I'm frustrated not angry. And its a Magners for me; whisky makes me even more stroppy ;)

Archived