Last Third Of The Season: Which 3 teams do you think will be promoted? oted?

Whitlams1968

Soon be into the business end of the season. With about 16 games left I will stick my kneck out and say that the 3 teams that will be promoted are: Automatic: Middlesborough and Hull City. Play Offs: Derby County. I think that they will still make the play offs and their form will come back and they will have a bit of momentum going into the play offs and they will win them. Really hoping for that outcome! Turning out to be a rollercoaster of a season yet again. I didn't think that I could be any more nervous than last season with the ups and downs but this season is proving to be more of the same! How do other people see the season ending as regards the 3 promoted teams?  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hull Burnely and Sheff Weds

Sheff Weds for me look solid and could shock a few people. 

Boro were poor again today apparently, and seem to joining us in being proverbial bottlers, have thrown away a good lead and it could lead to a more serious blip. 

58 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Boro, Hull and Burnley.

These 3 teams. Derby will not get promoted on the current form. In fact we have not really dominated many games this season. Not promotion form unfortunately. Not too fussed. Clements first season as a manager and it's really a transition period. Although we have spent a lot!

Archived