Beware (doom monger alert)

YouRams

I'm not one for doom mongering but I do wonder if something is going on at the club. Bent arguably would get in most championship teams, left off the bench twice. Weimann (who's Mrs has just tweeted "absolute joke") left off the bench, not given much of a chance when others are underperforming. With that tweet it makes you wonder if some divides have happened. Our squad is far to big IMO and your not going to keep everyone happy, but a social media outburst to me is slightly worrying.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, YouRams said:

I'm not one for doom mongering but I do wonder if something is going on at the club. Bent arguably would get in most championship teams, left off the bench twice. Weimann (who's Mrs has just tweeted "absolute joke") left off the bench, not given much of a chance when others are underperforming. With that tweet it makes you wonder if some divides have happened. Our squad is far to big IMO and your not going to keep everyone happy, but a social media outburst to me is slightly worrying.

A social media 'outburst' by the wife of a squad player, that makes no reference to DCFC in any way, shape or form, has you worried? Really? Wow!

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

A social media 'outburst' by the wife of a squad player, that makes no reference to DCFC in any way, shape or form, has you worried? Really? Wow!

Just after the squad was announced, a comment that has a lot of Derby fans replying to. He must be wondering what he has to do to get in the team, Russell doesn't deserve a place on the bench on current form. 

1 minute ago, YouRams said:

Just after the squad was announced, a comment that has a lot of Derby fans replying to. He must be wondering what he has to do to get in the team, Russell doesn't deserve a place on the bench on current form. 

Work hard in training and perform when he gets his chance.

First point I have no idea about but the second one he certainly hasn't done.

2 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Weimann's been pretty crap all season, don't think he's done anything to merit a place. Bent maybe has an argument but he's not exactly been on fire either. 

Big game this. Can't believe Johnson's still in the side!

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

Yes our squad is too big and the two of the players who should be dumped out of it are Bent and Weimann. Neither were signed by Clement and from what he has shown so far neither are wanted by Clement. The board buying players is never a good idea.

Not sure I buy into that theory.

4 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

Weimann's been pretty crap all season, don't think he's done anything to merit a place. Bent maybe has an argument but he's not exactly been on fire either. 

Big game this. Can't believe Johnson's still in the side!

Clement clearly has his favourites, Johnson must perform tonight. I don't think Weimann has been that bad, his work rate is excellent he's good at tracking back, just end product lacking at times.

16 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Social media blah blah blah! If that's what his missus has said then it says as much about Weimann as it does about her. If I bleated at work every time there was something to whinge about it would be never ending.

For someone who isn't one for doom-mongering, you're having a decent stab at it.

16 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Clement clearly has his favourites, Johnson must perform tonight. I don't think Weimann has been that bad, his work rate is excellent he's good at tracking back, just end product lacking at times.

To be fair, he always clearly gives a lot of effort and at times he's been unlucky. But imo, he lacks the composure to be a really good starter - he snatches at too many chances; on the wing, I don't think he creates enough. Fine as the third or fourth winger in the Championship but nothing more. Imo of course.

Archived