4th Round Draw

Shepram

12 minutes ago, Spooney1963 said:

Pretty sure all season ticket holders will be ok

I am a member but think it will be difficult to get a ticket for this one. Not sure how many members there are?

certainly won't go on general sale, so hopefully on Tv

Guaranteed on TV. Didn't I read recently that Man U's last 47 cup games have been televised?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Here's another one from the other man utd forum

"Yeah Derby at Derby they are playing well at the moment think Dave Clements Is there manager used to be 2nd in charge at real madrid or barca correct me if i am wrong ?"

Typical Manure fan then, knows it was Madrid or Barca, prawn sandwich anyone.

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

"Yeah Derby at Derby they are playing well at the moment think Dave Clements Is there manager used to be 2nd in charge at real madrid or barca correct me if i am wrong ?"

To a United fan there is only one league in the world seemingly. 

8 minutes ago, McLovin said:

fickthukkers..

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Enlightened feckers that they are!!!

I love how we can't lay a glove on the best team in our league, but seem to expect a win vs the 5th best from the one above.

Play the kids and back ups, concentrate on the league, they're poor by their standards, not ours.

7 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I love how we can't lay a glove on the best team in our league, but seem to expect a win vs the 5th best from the one above.

Play the kids and back ups, concentrate on the league, they're poor by their standards, not ours.

Sheff united nearly took them back to the pig sty, it's a one off game, we've beat them before, we can beat them again.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Sheff united nearly took them back to the pig sty, it's a one off game, we've beat them before, we can beat them again.

We ain't got the fish to confuse them though, they'll be more at home against 11 footballers!

48 minutes ago, Chris Mills said:

To a United fan there is only one league in the world seemingly. 

I remember them having to play against the likes of York, Bristol Rovers and Orient while we were busy knocking out another league title.

From last months news:

Manchester United’s third-round clash with Sheffield United at Old Trafford will be the 48th consecutive FA Cup game in which they have been televised live.

The Red Devils, who have not won the competition since they beat Millwall 3-0 in 2004, will be screened by BT Sport at 5:30pm on Saturday January 9 in a decision sure to anger supporters of other clubs.

Archived