The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another Winding Up Petition being brought by HMRC on 14th March. 

We should ask for a security deposit against the ticket sales for forthcoming match. We would be well within our rights to seek to indemnify ourselves against any potential losses from dealing with such an uncreditworthy company.

I like the guy on Vital with the user name "Jimmy Gordon". His take on the latest WUP - especially the last line - had me in stitches....

From the article:

Nottingham Forest face another High Court visit over unpaid tax bill
By Nottmtails  |  Posted: March 06, 2016

Fawaz Al Hasawi is all smiles during the derby clash
VIEW GALLERY
Comments (6)
Nottingham Forest are set to face a third High Court appearance over an unpaid tax bill.
HM Revenue and Customs are pursuing a petition for a winding up order for the second time since January, with the latest High Court date set for Monday, March 14.
The news comes in the same week that the club were again late in paying the wages of the Forest players and some of the staff, for the second time in the space of a few months

"Today, the club responded to this latest court summons with their stock response: "The club is going through a period of reconciliation with its accounts and any outstanding payments will be made as soon as possible"

That's the stock one for wups

Kuwaiti Bank Holiday the one for wages

They should mix and match the excuses every so often to keep us on our toes

Anyone been able to buy "I believe in miracles" from the club shop?

Shock! Horror! Kenny Burns peaks sense for once.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Nottingham-Forest-column-Kenny-Burns-just-good/story-28869778-detail/story.html

"The unbeaten run Nottingham Forest went on papered over the cracks a bit. We still couldn't score a lot of goals even then.

We are just not that good a team.

This team is not good enough to get promoted. I know that's what supporters are looking for but we just cannot go for that at the moment.

The way the club is being run, with everything that goes on off the field, doesn't help."

For KB wrist slashing of the highest order.

still surprised that given their top class squad he has given up on promotion already, FFS it is only March, or when he says 'at the moment' does he mean 'till the end of time

34 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Shock! Horror! Kenny Burns peaks sense for once.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Nottingham-Forest-column-Kenny-Burns-just-good/story-28869778-detail/story.html

"The unbeaten run Nottingham Forest went on papered over the cracks a bit. We still couldn't score a lot of goals even then.

We are just not that good a team.

This team is not good enough to get promoted. I know that's what supporters are looking for but we just cannot go for that at the moment.

The way the club is being run, with everything that goes on off the field, doesn't help."

That's not the real Kenny Burns. The real Kenny Burns would have said "This team is not good enough to get promoted. But then again nor are Derby, blah blah blah Jamie Ward, I'm a fat ****"

I sense an imposter.

8 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

Thought Ince didn't get on with anybody? 

I'll take the 'expert' analysis of his celebrations over photographic 'evidence' any day.

Archived