The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

7 minutes ago, davenportram said:

You sir are clutching at straws. Osbourne was shouting for the ball, the keeper played a bad pass and Osbourne Sprinted to keep it in.

while I'm here that Ben Osborne is a cheating faking knob. 

That's exactly how I saw it and as I say I was right behind it. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just thought he looked like a player who's going to dribble through everyone on the planet because his chin is too stuck to his chest to see where he's going and what to do when he gets there. 

Good feet and balance. Good dribbling pace. No sense of direction

22 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

"The game turned when Bent wasn't sent off" is my favourite quote from the LTLF forum for this game. 

As well as "another day Bent gets a second yellow, and in any other game bar a derby, surely would have done."

What were they watching?

Some probably bullshit t'interweb chatter that the forest takeover is off. 

Adds a layer of doubt and worry to a miserable weekend for the florists. 

Shame.

We open on a run down street, there are market stalls bustling with activity, with hundreds of shoppers buzzing around the various shops. The people working on the market stalls go about their business and call out whatever bargains they're offering.

'2 pairs of Reeboks for the price of one' shouts one.

'Get your ashtrays here, the best ashtrays you'll find in Nottingham right here' shouts another.

We pan out on the busy street just in time to see a disheveled, bearded man stumble from an alleyway and collapse on all fours amongst the shoppers. The street freezes and goes silent, the only sounds are the disheveled mans panting and a lone baby crying.

The man stumbles to the nearest stall, begging for the information he craves. He pleads with anyone he passes, moving along the street, desperate for an answer, any answer. The shoppers keep their heads down and walk straight past him, mothers gather up their children and hurry to the nearest stall. None of them look him in the eye. He falls to his knees with tears in his eyes. 

The year is 2047 and Michael Mancienne is still looking for Tom Ince.

The next time a new thread pops up that has a dig at Mel Morris I'm going to post this.

Fawaz Mubarak Al-Hasawi XI v Derby County 11/12/2016

Stojkovic - free
Lichaj - free
Mills - free
Perquis - free
Mancienne - £500k
Osborn - youth
Lam - free
Kasami - loan
Cash - youth
Carayol - free
Bendtner - free

A bargain basement, journyman, passionless team assembled by a bargain basement, journeyman, passionless chairman! 

17 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

The next time a new thread pops up that has a dig at Mel Morris I'm going to post this.

Stojkovic - free
Lichaj - free
Mills - free
Perquis - free
Mancienne - £500k
Osborn - youth
Lam - free
Kasami - loan
Cash - youth
Carayol - free
Bendtner - free

A bargain basement, journyman, passionless team assembled by a bargain basement, journeyman, passionless chairman! 

The Man Citeh of the Midlands. 

1 hour ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Stojkovic - free
Lichaj - free
Mills - free
Perquis - free
Mancienne - £500k
Osborn - youth
Lam - free
Kasami - loan
Cash - youth
Carayol - free
Bendtner - free

Not bad for 75 million spent.

Archived