The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I just made it up, but that's the level of faith I have lol 

We'll cut you a right bargain on Nick Blackman if you want him, 5 million for a player who scored just under a year ago- hell we might even throw in a Darren bent to bring the linos at the city ground into a bit of action!

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

We needed our 'joke of the midlands' trophy back. 

Been tough to retain given youve been utterly absolutely abject so far

We try, Dawny. We try.

6 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

Leipzig are nearly as big as Bayern, right? :whistle:

13 million is the rumoured fee, fantastic for Forest. He's likely to go and become an incredible player and if Fawaz was smart enough (massive if), they'll have a sell on clause so could profit in the future.

Sell on clause ????

hahahhah

the guys a fuking cun7

21 minutes ago, stoners said:

Ok so the pages have moved on since I was I was last on

absolutely gutted

Give it a day or 2 and you may be back on here in better spirits. We lost to Burton and there were people wanting Pearson gone, thinking we're getting relegated and wanting our whole squad sold. Fast forward a day, we signed Vydra and were linked with Kodjia and suddenly everything is right with the world again. If Fawaz permits the manager to reinvest some of that money, you'll soon be feeling a little more positive after a player or 2 joins.

Not even played a full season and £13m, how many Scottish players have gone on to be superstars? Look at his haircut, that's not a superstar haircut and I can see skin on his left arm, no tattoos, pffft. Fawaz will be laughing all the way to the bank. 

7 hours ago, stoners said:

Sell on clause ????

hahahhah

the guys a fuking cun7

I think the phrase for the forest hierarchy is "a cunch of bunts...."

but perhaps the phrase doesn't apply in the case where the hierarchy is 1 person.

Who'd you guys like in if you can reinvest the cash? Perhaps keep a couple  £m back in case  OB crashes and burns and you can get him back cheap?

1 hour ago, David said:

Not even played a full season and £13m, how many Scottish players have gone on to be superstars? Look at his haircut, that's not a superstar haircut and I can see skin on his left arm, no tattoos, pffft. Fawaz will be laughing all the way to the bank. 

Outstanding money for someone who has hardly played football

14 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

Leipzig are nearly as big as Bayern, right? :whistle:

13 million is the rumoured fee, fantastic for Forest. He's likely to go and become an incredible player and if Fawaz was smart enough (massive if), they'll have a sell on clause so could profit in the future.

This is a really interesting move. I wasn't aware that Burke was rated this highly. 13 million is good money, even in the current crazy transfer market. It's a brave move too. Far too many British pros seem to be scared of moving to the continent. Just look at Joe Hart, he could get a move to a champions league club in Spain, but will end up on loan at a premier league also ran because he won't leave the country. I'm actually quite looking forward to seeing how Burke gets on over there.

Not that it particularly matters, but Red Bull are franchising corporate scum who are intent on ruining German football.

Archived