New Years Eve

Day

What's everyone up to? Last minute booked a hotel in Liverpool which we're heading over for. Beatles tour, ice skating and a ice bar apparently.....off to get a selfie by the Anfield gates for @MuespachRam as we're only down the road, tempted to go see the Gerrard museum as well

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Daveo said:

What's everyone up to? Last minute booked a hotel in Liverpool which we're heading over for. Beatles tour, ice skating and a ice bar apparently.....off to get a selfie by the Anfield gates for @MuespachRam as we're only down the road, tempted to go see the Gerrard museum as well

I didn't think you liked The Beatles Daveo. I love 'em, me. Hope you enjoy it.

We'll see the New Year in with a couple of beverages but nothing planned regarding going anywhere.

Hey, you could look in on Andy, he had the blues yesterday, that might cheer him up. :thumbsup:

39 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Sounds great!

I'll be having the same quiet night in with friends I've had every year since I put her and her mates in a taxi at 2am, promised I'd be in the next one, then rolled in at 10.15, after a snowball fight with some coppers!

Keeping her mum's roast duck down 2 hrs after arriving home, was alas beyond me.

Been on a very tight leash ever since, and haven't touched duck to this day, unless in a Spring Roll!

Nothing. And I'm glad. I'll stay home and watch that broke they wheel out only on NYE Jules Holland. I think he spends the rest of the year in a crypt somewhere. Dont know if the fireworks on the Thames will be very relaxed viewing this year as the terror alert is high. 

1 hour ago, Daveo said:

Sounds like a day in heaven there son!!! Glad you are thinking about me. 

4 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Sounds great!

I'll be having the same quiet night in with friends I've had every year since I put her and her mates in a taxi at 2am, promised I'd be in the next one, then rolled in at 10.15, after a snowball fight with some coppers!

Keeping her mum's roast duck down 2 hrs after arriving home, was alas beyond me.

Been on a very tight leash ever since, and haven't touched duck to this day, unless in a Spring Roll!

Blimey

and you a vicar?

Until 11:40ish I'll be at a friend's house to celebrate a birthday.

After that I'll be driving home as slowly as I possibly can, avoiding 'seeing on the new year' as much as is humanly possible in the modern age. Even ******* cars inist on having a clock on display, maybe I'll have to wait until 23:59 and drive into a tree, or something.

Archived