300 seats left for the Fulham game (Now sold out)

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rampage said:

Easiest way to increase the capacity is to come up with a better way of separating the away fans from us. Free entry stewards forming a barrier seems sensible to me.

That's not an unknown thing for sure, don't know what the Rams pay Stewards but back in my student day, they used to do that at Wembley for all games, the stewards were provided by respective district Football Association's, who would steward all entry points inside the ground. In return they got to watch the game oh and a real yummy doggie bag for turning up early, usually containing a dry cheese sarnie, bag of monster munch and some orange coloured water.

Managed to get in on this act by knowing someone at Burton F.A, somehow these days I expect people would want paying for it.

5 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

That's not an unknown thing for sure, don't know what the Rams pay Stewards but back in my student day, they used to do that at Wembley for all games, the stewards were provided by respective district Football Association's, who would steward all entry points inside the ground. In return they got to watch the game oh and a real yummy doggie bag for turning up early, usually containing a dry cheese sarnie, bag of monster munch and some orange coloured water.

Managed to get in on this act by knowing someone at Burton F.A, somehow these days I expect people would want paying for it.

Very humorous post Zag zig

8 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Very humorous post Zag zig

Tis true as well Rampage, was under the section in with the Geordies for Sunderland v Norwich when a skydiver went through the roof, poor sod had his broken leg dangling there for 20 minutes or more. Almost bought my monster munch back up.

5 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Any idea how many Fulham have sold? It'd be an awful shame if the whole stadium except the away corner was full 

In the pre-match interview with Clement, Gibson mentioned the fact that it's going to be the biggest home crowd for any home game since the BBG. He said about 31k home fans with around 32k attending in total so pushing my maths to the absolute limit I'm going to guess around 1k

3 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Tis true as well Rampage, was under the section in with the Geordies for Sunderland v Norwich when a skydiver went through the roof, poor sod had his broken leg dangling there for 20 minutes or more. Almost bought my monster munch back up.

I was at the Florist v Leeds match when the stand went on fire. Supporting Leeds against my friend's team.

2 minutes ago, rammieib said:

You have to question that if 32,000 seats are/can be sold, in a capacity of 33,500, 4% of seats are lost due to segregation. You honestly have to question how improved segregation methods cannot be employed in this day and age.

Was pretty much my point further up the thread. Im sure the "safety consoltation group" which the club dont really want to be transparent on, are behind the need for greater segregation in the interests of safety. Still not exactly sure who they are, other than to say the Police are a significant part of them.

The same safety consoltation group who made the south east corner change seats for cup games despite the fact their seats werent even that close to the away fans section.

400 Fulham arent exactly a threat are they? I swear to god when we had our terrible season in the premier, the segregation was really minimal allowing us to get near capacity sell outs.

On 21 December 2015 at 18:06, ossieram said:

No they've a got a reduced allocation and more seats released to Derby fans.

No trains on Boxing Day and it's hardly a local derby is it. Bad planning all round. 

11 hours ago, Rampage said:

I was at the Florist v Leeds match when the stand went on fire. Supporting Leeds against my friend's team.

Crazy World of Arthur Brown charted around that time, I seem to recall.

Was that the dude that sang 'Fire' and had an actual fire on his head? Anyway I saw that fire dude live and he was brillo. The next one up from that was brillo pads. Brillo pads was as good as it got!!!! Fortunately things have got better since then. I saw Pink Floyd live before they became really big. Great light show. I hope that they were not using a projection of  lava lamp images which were the 'digital version' of a light bulb at the time. I missed the Beatles as they were just starting their journey.Happy days.

Archived