300 seats left for the Fulham game (Now sold out)

North_Stand_Ram

48 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Was that the dude that sang 'Fire' and had an actual fire on his head? Anyway I saw that fire dude live and he was brillo. The next one up from that was brillo pads. Brillo pads was as good as it got!!!! Fortunately things have got better since then. I saw Pink Floyd live before they became really big. Great light show. I hope that they were not using a projection of  lava lamp images which were the 'digital version' of a light bulb at the time. I missed the Beatles as they were just starting their journey.Happy days.

Yes.

<Backs slowly away from the thread>

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newsflash - Rampage's posts hacked by eddie. eddie, in his defence said that he was simply reminiscing at Xmas  A quickly arranged thread poll overwhelmingly voted that eddie should be allowed to do so, but next time, he should be more honest about it. Happy Xmas eddie...What a guy,

3 hours ago, Rampage said:

Newsflash - Rampage's posts hacked by eddie. eddie, in his defence said that he was simply reminiscing at Xmas  A quickly arranged thread poll overwhelmingly voted that eddie should be allowed to do so, but next time, he should be more honest about it. Happy Xmas eddie...What a guy,

When I reminisce, I look back on my footying prowess - 40 years ago, I was a whizz at dribbling.

Still am.

Archived