MANAGERS - Who should be in the game.

Mostyn6

5 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

There must have been thousands of managers in the top 2 divisions over the last 20-30 years. I was just thinking about which managers I think should really still be in the game at Premier of Championship level. When you consider some of the talented managers currently not working, it's amazing that chumps like Neil Lennon, Steve Evans and co are getting jobs!

• Graeme Sounness
  • George Burley
  • George Graham
  • Billy Davies (love him or loathe him, he's competitive)
  • Peter Reid (deserves a chance at a decent club imo)

Can you think of any?

Graeme Sounness??!?!?  Bang average manager, Rangers aside he's failed in every single job he's had.  He's just as responsible for Man U's recent success as Fergie is.  He took on a Liverpool side that, with a couple of additions, had a couple more years left on the clock and tore it apart.  He changed too much too quickly and set the scousers back two decades.  I know @MuespachRam would have him knighted for these actions but it didn't half make the Premiership boring for 10 years...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Graeme Sounness??!?!?  Bang average manager, Rangers aside he's failed in every single job he's had.  He's just as responsible for Man U's recent success as Fergie is.  He took on a Liverpool side that, with a couple of additions, had a couple more years left on the clock and tore it apart.  He changed too much too quickly and set the scousers back two decades.  I know @MuespachRam would have him knighted for these actions but it didn't half make the Premiership boring for 10 years...

are you overlooking winning promotion and trophy?

Archived