Chris Martins celebration

MuespachRam

53 minutes ago, ITSD said:

I don't get why people are annoyed a player showed a bit of passion when they scored.

I imagine my reaction would have been very similar if it was me who'd stuck it away.

I wasn't at the game, obviously (I'm a plastic), and unfortunately couldn't even listen to it, but I can assure you all that when the ball hit the back of the net I would have screamed "f***ing get in" as well. I'm sure even Chairman Mel thought the same. Those of us who love this club sometimes get carried away, for Chris Martin I imagine that there were a lot of emotions put into that scream.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

All he said was Fking come on that's all. 

You mean he was challenging 5000 people to a rumble?

He'd have won too.

2 hours ago, Eatonram said:

We're lucky to have him. Been watching centre forwards at Derby since John O'hare and is up with the best of them. Really gifted and with brilliant reading of the game and awareness of where team mates will be in half a second. This was typified on about 24 seconds with his lay off to Tom Ince on Saturday. Please, fellow Rams DO NOT get on his back.

The back heel at Hull wasn't too bad either.

27 minutes ago, Rams Rant TV said:

If I had just banged that peno in I would have been saying a lot more than that! :lol:

If they'd have let you on to take it so would I.

One thing I have noticed for a long while is the fact Martin and Ince don't speak a word to each other during the games.  There was a time in the second half where ince went over and Martin was near him, normally a team mate would help his fellow player up, but Martin didn't even give a glance.

I imagine it is just 2 big egos on the pitch and afterwards they are all ***** and giggles, just wondered if anyone else had noticed similar?

39 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

One thing I have noticed for a long while is the fact Martin and Ince don't speak a word to each other during the games.  There was a time in the second half where ince went over and Martin was near him, normally a team mate would help his fellow player up, but Martin didn't even give a glance.

I imagine it is just 2 big egos on the pitch and afterwards they are all ***** and giggles, just wondered if anyone else had noticed similar?

And it's begun.....

i noticed Martin by the derwent with a sack in his hand that was full of kittens 

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Here we go. 

13 hours ago, Duracell said:

Can't believe this is being seriously talked about.

Do you mean....

Can't believe this is being talked about seriously or

Can't believe this is being talked seriously about or 

Can't believe this is seriously being talked about or 

Can't seriously believe this is being talked about.

or what?

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I blame Keogh, **** stirring scallywag ITK :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Eatonram said:

We're lucky to have him. Been watching centre forwards at Derby since John O'hare and is up with the best of them. Really gifted and with brilliant reading of the game and awareness of where team mates will be in half a second. This was typified on about 24 seconds with his lay off to Tom Ince on Saturday. Please, fellow Rams DO NOT get on his back.

I loved watching Johno. Real team player and hard working centre forward.

I agree that Chris Martin has that degree of passion commitment and ability.

He is never anonymous on the pitch and defenders can't relish marking him. If they manage to stop him from having many chances in a game they leave gaps for other Rams to exploit.

Not too many players would have coped with the pressure of THAT penalty so late in such a crucial game.

He is certainly up with the best and puts me in mind of Alan Shearer in his heyday!

19 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

2 + 2   =  4000

Archived