Chris Martins celebration

MuespachRam

On 14 December 2015 at 20:48, MackworthRamIsGod said:

One thing I have noticed for a long while is the fact Martin and Ince don't speak a word to each other during the games.  There was a time in the second half where ince went over and Martin was near him, normally a team mate would help his fellow player up, but Martin didn't even give a glance.

I imagine it is just 2 big egos on the pitch and afterwards they are all ***** and giggles, just wondered if anyone else had noticed similar?

Gave him a nice big cuddle after the goal today. So can we put this one to bed too?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14 December 2015 at 20:48, MackworthRamIsGod said:

One thing I have noticed for a long while is the fact Martin and Ince don't speak a word to each other during the games.  There was a time in the second half where ince went over and Martin was near him, normally a team mate would help his fellow player up, but Martin didn't even give a glance.

I imagine it is just 2 big egos on the pitch and afterwards they are all ***** and giggles, just wondered if anyone else had noticed similar?

As long as we're getting results, I'm not too bothered. Worked for Sheringham & Cole. 

3 hours ago, Srg said:

Gave him a nice big cuddle after the goal today. So can we put this one to bed too?

I commented to the person next to me at the Bristol City game that Ince seems slightly distant from the other players. Even after scoring, the celebrations by the other players seem less effusive than for goals by others.

Is he just a solitary individual, or is there some tension?

Maybe I've been a Rams fan for so long that I can't believe something isn't going to spoil things :-)

13 minutes ago, ck- said:

I commented to the person next to me at the Bristol City game that Ince seems slightly distant from the other players. Even after scoring, the celebrations by the other players seem less effusive than for goals by others.

Is he just a solitary individual, or is there some tension?

Maybe I've been a Rams fan for so long that I can't believe something isn't going to spoil things :-)

Eh?

5 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Eh?

effusive

ɪˈfjuːsɪv/

adjective

1. showing or expressing gratitude, pleasure, or approval in an unrestrained or heartfelt manner.

"an effusive welcome"

synonyms:gushing, gushy, unrestrained, unreserved, extravagant, fulsome, demonstrative, lavish, enthusiastic, rhapsodic, lyrical, exuberant, ebullient;More

2. GEOLOGY

(of igneous rock) poured out when molten and later solidified.

I meant the first one :-)

27 minutes ago, ck- said:

effusive

ɪˈfjuːsɪv/

adjective

1. showing or expressing gratitude, pleasure, or approval in an unrestrained or heartfelt manner.

"an effusive welcome"

synonyms:gushing, gushy, unrestrained, unreserved, extravagant, fulsome, demonstrative, lavish, enthusiastic, rhapsodic, lyrical, exuberant, ebullient;More

2. GEOLOGY

Watch Johnny Russell hug him after his third goal against Brizzle.  That was pretty effusive

54 minutes ago, ck- said:

effusive

ɪˈfjuːsɪv/

adjective

"an effusive welcome"

2. GEOLOGY

Why didn't you just bloody say that?

Archived