v Brighton (H) - Predictions

mozza

v Brighton  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Derby County v Brighton

Championship,

iPro Stadium ,  

Saturday , 12th December 2015 , 3pm  KO                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Put your scores and FRGS for this game in this thread , please ..

Any scores in any other thread will not be counted towards ' iPrediction  League '..

Comments about the game should be posted in relevant Matchday Talk thread.

/forum/5-matchday-talk/">http://dcfcfans.uk/forum/5-matchday-talk/

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that the poll should be worded differently, or the voters should read the question better. Not just on this poll, but (in my opinion) all of them the votes for current form seem to be on just that, current form and not "based on the last game" as the question states. Just a thought.

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

I think that the poll should be worded differently, or the voters should read the question better. Not just on this poll, but (in my opinion) all of them the votes for current form seem to be on just that, current form and not "based on the last game" as the question states. Just a thought.

i think it's clear enough , i'm trying  to determine how people felt about the previous match , 

(ie v Sheff Weds)

How would you word it ?

3 hours ago, mozza said:

i think it's clear enough , i'm trying  to determine how people felt about the previous match , 

(ie v Sheff Weds)

How would you word it ?

I really don't know. For me it's clear enough but for example 2 people think that Sunday's performance was very good. Now I didn't see it, I only listened to the radio Derby coverage, but I think that you would be very hard pressed to find 2 people who think that that performance was "very good". Even after the Forest game some thought that the "current form based on the last game" was very good! Or are they Forest fans who come on here every game to mess up the polls?

Perhaps you could put "how would you rate the performance in the last game?". It honestly wasn't a dig at you, more that I think some people aren't reading the question properly 

Archived