Derby County v Cardiff City

Day

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Think we'll start seeing Bryson as sub for a few games before he gets to start. Butters in for me v Cardiff,  weimann and Ince to start. Martin and johson keep their places for now.

I agree about Bryson, RW.

RW, is it true that you are appearing at the London Palladium? Radioactive joke but elementally fairly humorous.

6 hours ago, Rampage said:

What about Moussa Dembele from Fulham. Out of contract this year. Only 19 so some compensation would need to be paid.

There will be some huge teams in for him; he's great prospect. 

I can see him joining Lyon or another side of that ilk, perhaps he could even return to PSG. 

As for the Cardiff game, it will be an interesting one. I think the Notts game will have done some players the world of good, therefore, I'm going for a 2-1 loss. 

11 hours ago, Ambitious said:

There will be some huge teams in for him; he's great prospect. 

I can see him joining Lyon or another side of that ilk, perhaps he could even return to PSG. 

As for the Cardiff game, it will be an interesting one. I think the Notts game will have done some players the world of good, therefore, I'm going for a 2-1 loss. 

At some point, Derby County, if they are to become a top ten Premiership side, will need to pay good money for young players before bigger teams can grab them for even more money. This will have its risks. Burnley paid £9 million for Andre Gray. How much will he be worth at the end of the season if he keeps scoring? That is our dilemma.How long has it been known that Dembele was a star in the making? Was there a point at which we could have bought him? It is like gambling at different levels. Do we play in the £2 million game, the £5 million game or the £10 million game. All the £10 million players could have been bought for £2 million at some point. That will be our chance to get them. If we get it wrong we lose £2 million or we get him later for £5 million if we had waited. Tricky isn't it? If we get promoted, we should, in ideal circumstances have five or six players in the U21s that we paid £1 million each for when they were 18. So why not go out at Xmas and buy some of the best prospects for £1 million each? There is no argument against it if we get the right players, only if they turn out to be not much good. If you buy six players for £1 million each and two become worth £3 miillion each then it is a good investment. This is what Cox attempted to do, with Kitson and Johnson. I think that this is the way forward. i think that we have been slow to identify young foreign players and to bring them in. Peacock surely knows who these players could be, after all his experience playing his teams against them.

2 hours ago, Ninos said:

After watching our last game pc should find a way to get our most creative attacking players into the lineup which means Bryson IN

Butterfield will do. He made more things happen with his twenty or something minutes than rest of the team in whole game.

Carson

Cryus christ richard keogh jasion shackell peace

Ince or wieman thorn hendrick

Jonny martin bent

Formation

442 or 443

Subs

Grant

Hansion

Johnson

Butterfield

Zanzala

I think zanzala as reward for his hardwork of late.

What does everyone else think

1 hour ago, Reithe glas said:

Butters to replace Hendrick who could probably do with a rest after his international exertions. Ince to start, Weimann didn't do enough in the Forest game to get a start in this one. So there you have it, my 50 cents worth. You're welcome.

So ince takes several games where he doesn't really contribute much to get dropped but weimman takes just one?

also nobody really did much goin forward vs forest

Archived