yes well done lads

B4ev6is

Even through I could not get to the game today I was there in spirt and towards the end I was biting my finger nails. But you now you have to believe we are firmly in the title fight at the moment but lads showed a fighting spirt now and looking unstoppable but lets just keep in touch I am starting to think this our season.

Lets invade the city ground even through sold 2k I have a sneaky feeling there could be a good 10k at the shitty ground.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we are 5th now, and no surprise that amongst the top 6 are Derby , Boro, Hull and Burnley. Brighton still top, we need to catch them and keep any eye on those other three who will all be there or thereabouts. Would like to see Hendrick and Bryson back, and no more injuries  please. 

I do have a feeling we shall do what did at fulham buying tickets in the same stand he he he

you do realise that Fulham do actually have a stand for that reason? No segregation is part of the appeal of that stand.mthey actually call it a neutral end or mixed end

you do also realise that for a local derby that clubs will not sell tickets to some random fan without a forest membership number or ticket purchase history.

in short, B4, with the greatest of respect, you are talking rubbish.

This was a while ago but I am sure red scrum had a natural end I think I read on sky sports news I think it was about 2 to 3 season ago. I think you find even in our genral sale they can have as many as you want.

There's no neutral end at Forest and....

image.png

Even through I could not get to the game today I was there in spirt and towards the end I was biting my finger nails. But you now you have to believe we are firmly in the title fight at the moment but lads showed a fighting spirt now and looking unstoppable but lets just keep in touch I am starting to think this our season.

Lets invade the city ground even through sold 2k I have a sneaky feeling there could be a good 10k at the shitty ground.

i also had a little 'spirt' , round about the time gorgeous George banged one in.

It's horrible watching a game in the wrong end, and would be even worse having to do it there, on a Friday night after everyone's had a day of boozing. While it's only a football match, a lot of people will treat it as a matter of life and death. Could get ugly/nasty.

I know the gumps have said they don't expect to sell out, but I wouldn't go in their end. And I think it would be funny if they can't get 30k through the door for this fixture. They're averaging under 20k for their home gates I think.

It's horrible watching a game in the wrong end, and would be even worse having to do it there, on a Friday night after everyone's had a day of boozing. While it's only a football match, a lot of people will treat it as a matter of life and death. Could get ugly/nasty.

I know the gumps have said they don't expect to sell out, but I wouldn't go in their end. And I think it would be funny if they can't get 30k through the door for this fixture. They're averaging under 20k for their home gates I think.

When we beat them 1-0 with Bryson scoring I sat in the forest end because I got a free ticket off one of their commercial sale execs, he was my fresher rep at Uni. It was awful having to sit still and pretend to hate it when Derby scored, although it was a nice sight to see all the Derby fans celebrating. And jesus christ listening to derby fans moan is annoying, but to have to listen to forest fans moaning is even worse.

Archived