DCFC Fans from behind the keyboard

Day

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plenty of better and cheaper electricians out there in Derby, he spends all day texting whilst the clocks ticking.

The other week he claimed he had to remove a bag of **** and tampons which added an extra hour on the invoice

I have met

Hucknall

BARRam

Gboro

Froggg

Mozzy

Private

Realised after SRG

I have seen Lady and Dav on the beach at Mablethorpe but was sorting my lads swim shorts out so didn't say hi. I did later on twitter :lol:

I think ossie (if it is the same ossie that is on twitter, same pic so guessing so) but that would have been 20 odd years ago when he played darts with my dad

Alex W

Loads more when working at the waterfall but none introduced themselves.

Oh yeah and Boycie 

was that when LR and our daughter were playing football with Jelly fish?

was that when LR and our daughter were playing football with Jelly fish?

I didn't see you doing that, you was just walking across the beach, I saw a DCFC jacket and looked to see if it could be someone I knew and it was you and LR and the kids

I've noticed that no one appears to have ever met DEL or Eddie. Full fans or desperately sad individuals who make it seem they go to every game but in reality are just keyboard dribblers I wonder?

I was on another meet, where all from JA606 met up, @eddie was there, but busy eating in another room. I saw him and his flowing locks walking to/from the toilet at the other side of the room, but we never met.

I obviously know @TroyDyer and @Bilbo pretty well, met a few posters from DET and COYR, but oddly haven't met many from here.

There are many I'd like to sit and have a beer with here, even some of those I've done nothing but disagree with seem like quality characters who'd make an evening over beers very entertaining.

I dunno, LR looked peeved off, probably just after and she had lost? :lol:

I looked pissed off? I probably was, I was in mablethorpe :lol: 

Archived