Forest tickets

MuespachRam

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being a derby fan is every bit hating the red scum I do with a passion.

Nope, being a Derby fan is about loving Derby County, nothing to do with that lot....

I cannot stand them and would much rather they go completely bust so that we never have to play them ever again, but i don't waste one second of my life looking at their results or worrying about who they are playing next etc, i couldn't even name you 5 members of their current squad. It is so "small time" to hate them, sometimes i get the feeling that a lot of people have the attitude "i don't care about what we do so long as Forest lose"....just like Man City fans were like for years and years.

if you really want to go, then you can go, its easy as that don't see why there is all this panic about tickets when they are that easy to get hold of.

it's easy if you can afford an away membership, which I'm fortunate enough to do, but then if everyone could afford it then it would be self defeating.

however, if you want to sit with Forest fans it would be just as easy, and you'd probably get one on the day, but personally I'd rather boil my eyeballs than sit with them.

Being a derby fan is every bit hating the red scum I do with a passion.

I don't hate them.

What am I supposed to hate? The ground? Yeah it's ****, no reason to hate it. The players? Nah, they are just playing football, doing their jobs, will all move on at some point.

The fans? Again nope, whilst some have dangerously low IQ's I bet Derby has a few that can match them. The rest are still regular people, I'm not going to hate them because they chose to support Forest, pretty petty that would be.

I enjoy the two games we play against them - so if we go up, I want them to go up, if we went down, I'd want them to go down. I enjoy the rivalry of the teams.

I enjoy them having an idiot of an owner who embarrasses himself. I enjoy them buying second rate players and I enjoy watching Bristol City beat them easily.

However I don't hate them. I show no more dislike for them than any other team apart from the fact I don't want them 'higher' than us. That's as far as it goes - as Daveo has said, the fans are normal people (Every club has their idiots including us), the club is a proud club with heritage and history and the name adds an enhanced reputation to the game of football in England.

Hating them B4 is petty, immature and naïve. Anyone who prefers Forest to lose over us to win is not a true fan (Although you haven't said that to be fair) but come to a Saturday, I'm all about Derby County. If Forest winning a game against someone near us in the table will benefit us then I want what is best for Derby County and will hope Forest win. If you don't want that B4 - then I worry because its narrow minded and you don't have Derby's best interests at heart.

I enjoy the two games we play against them - so if we go up, I want them to go up, if we went down, I'd want them to go down. I enjoy the rivalry of the teams.

If Forest go down to League 1 would you want us to follow them as it is a possibility for Forest right now?

Nope and I hope they don't.

I like the Forest games as well, if we go up they will be replaced with big games v Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool etc. ok the rivalry won't be there but you get those fixtures you look for at the start of the season. Right now you only really look to see when we play Forest and it's roughly the same time of year anyway.

Both clubs are going in opposite directions at the moment, chances of Forest seriously pushing for promotion are slim to say the least, so why not have a chuckle at them in League 1 for a while instead of floating mid table in the Championships, Saturdays away to Yeovil with Fawaz talking about 3 stars whilst we head to Old Trafford would entertain me no end

I like the Forest games as well, if we go up they will be replaced with big games v Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool etc. ok the rivalry won't be there but you get those fixtures you look for at the start of the season. Right now you only really look to see when we play Forest and it's roughly the same time of year anyway.

Both clubs are going in opposite directions at the moment, chances of Forest seriously pushing for promotion are slim to say the least, so why not have a chuckle at them in League 1 for a while instead of floating mid table in the Championships, Saturdays away to Yeovil with Fawaz talking about 3 stars whilst we head to Old Trafford would entertain me no end

Get your point but I'd sooner football be strong in the East Midlands - give me all three teams in the Premier League over two of us being in the Prem with Forest in League one any day of the week.

I don't hate Forest at all...

Just see it as a day's pi$$ take on here, Twitter and at work...

I would also stand by side with them if they finally realise they are getting ruined by that fooktrumpet of a owner... End of the day they have one thing in common with us. We love football.

Still hope they go down though :D

Really sorry to post here, it won't let me create a new topic.

Hi all

I hope you don't mind me posting on your forum.

Firstly I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Steve and I'm a Sheffield Wednesday supporter (for my sins, don't be too hard on me).

I have signed up to take part in a 145 mile from Yorkshire to Amsterdam 
next year to raise much needed funds and awareness for Prostate Cancer UK.

Your football club has very generously provided me with a voucher for 2 
match day tickets to any bronze or silver category game this season to 
help me raise my fund-raising target.

I am looking for someone to buy the voucher from me to help me raise the funds, if someone would like to make me a sensible offer then please get in touch either through this forum, email me on prowse0401@googlemail.com 
or twitter Prowse0401. You can pay directly to my just giving page and I will pay for the postage out of my own pocket.

Alternatively, if you would like to sponsor me you can do so via the following link. Every little helps...

www.justgiving.com/steve-prowse1

Many thanks for taking the time out to read this and I wish your club all the best for this season.

Steve

I enjoy the rivalry between us and the treetards and like to extract the urine and bait them when we are doing well and they are struggling and if I am honest I do feel the tension more on Derby day than for any other game and will admit that there is no love lost between myself and their fans on that day. But my brother in law is a gump as is my cousins husband and I get on really well with both. Many moons ago the passion could spill over to violence, but that could happen with most clubs during the late 70's and 80's.

By the way I would love to see them relegated and spend the rest of eternity in our shadow with only the odd thrashing dished out to them in cup matches.

I love the games makes me nervous and even if we're doing well and there doing poor you know anything can happen (Like last season!). Just thinking about it gives me butterfly's.

I know one or two Forest fans who are honest and didn't used to get on with at all, Now they are very close friends funny that! Wish I could go but cant afford membership etc someone at my work place just had to spend £140+ for away membership and the two tickets mental.

Archived