Rampage's 2015-16 Grand Annual dcfcfans Masquerade / Fancy Dress Ball

Rampage

Before proper Football returns next week, here is a quick opportunity to reveal which outfit that you will allegedly be wearing for Rampage's 2015-16 Grand Annual Masquerade / Fancy Dress Ball at the 'Fantasy Venue' (tba). All dcfcfans posters are invited. A severely restricted number of non-inflammatory suggestions may be made for 'suitable' outfits for friends on here,.but suggestions of a non politically correct nature will not be tolerated and those who suggest them will be deemed responsible for their own comments.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rampage will allegedly be appearing in his Clint Eastwood outfit from 'Pale Rider'

For those who never know what to wear for big nights out like this, you may of course have more than one attempt.

This thread may prove be a total turkey, so apologies in advance.

I'll be the one with a brown paper bag over me 'ead, a new dcfcfans polo/t shirt, black jeans and blue Dr Marten 8 holers sipping a Martini, shaken not stirred. 

* A hole in the aforementioned brown paper bag will allow me to partake in copious amounts of drink.

I'll be the one with a brown paper bag over me 'ead, a new dcfcfans polo/t shirt, black jeans and blue Dr Marten 8 holers sipping a Martini, shaken not stirred. 

* A hole in the aforementioned brown paper bag will allow me to partake in copious amounts of drink.

Let the dcfcfans forum merchandising tee shirts begin! Not a bad idea at all EastHertsRams! My suggestion:- The Mods 80%, EastHertsRams 10%, Rampage 10% of all merchandise profits. Order me a tee shirt and drinking mug for Xmas..

I shall wear a costume I save for these events that I have to attend but not too keen on going to, and is my favourite for these type of events. The invisible man. You wont believe how good it is. It will be like I am not there.

Archived