Aye aye...changes afoot...

Pearl Ram

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it @Daveo, and as long as you have a good hoody, I should be purchasing. Maybe a t-shirt as well, depending on the designs.

1) Small logo on breast, URL on the back at the top and iconic players name and numbers underneath.

White/Black for recent players and White/Blue for older.

2) Popular forum sayings on the front in large print, flanges out, S igh. I'm here all week. On the back at the top forum logo and URL on the sleeve (small horizontal)

Think Wham.

3 Hoodies, simple logo on breast with URL written on the back bottom 

1) Small logo on breast, URL on the back at the top and iconic players name and numbers underneath.

2) Popular forum sayings on the front in large print, flanges out, S igh. I'm here all week. On the back at the top forum logo and URL on the sleeve (small horizontal)

Think Wham.

1) sounds brilliant, 1 small shange (hope a few of the older generation agree) has to be red name and number, or at least number and the details in blue.

2) Not sure it is for me from the description but will wait to see before ruling it out.

3)Again sounds brilliant, if it was me though probably try the url elsewhere, maybe have it on the opposite breast, like with makers of kits, thinking about it maybe add that to number 1.

Not bothered if you hate my suggestions because that is all they are. They are your designs and ideas and I won't throw a hissy fit.

:mellow:

It's growing on me. It looks like the official Rams younger brother. 

A suggestion I would make though is that it might be an opportunity to get something in the logo that says 'we are the fans' something that only a fan would have, like a flange or a scrave. 

Mao on that note, I wonder if this ram could be wearing some sort of minimalist black and white stripey scarf.

Think Wham.

I always get slippers for xmas..........................Mind you, a pair of size 10 fluffy slippers with "Fawaz circus" embroidered across the front would be a pleasant change from Primark crap!

Like the new logo.:thumbsup:

Think Wham.

can we have one asking how many tickets have been sold?

Archived