Aye aye...changes afoot...

Pearl Ram

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The official Ram has a much better nose.

other than that, yours aint bad .........but the nose......aargh

if its any consolation i think the official Ram - or the 'new' Ram as it was known - is an absolute classic.

one one best examples of graphic design in the last 50 years.

Here's yours.....puppy

variants_3275.jpg

Of course it has but we can't use the official ram without a £1200 licence fee per year so it has to be different, I'm still not sure everyone gets that. That's the idea but look how close we've got it? whilst trying to remain true to the ram. We're a few degrees and cm out to keep us legal, I say fair play to the designer tbh.

2.thumb.png.3e2a5dd5572dd45f3ef84ebfb3d1

But everyones tweaks make it look more like the official ram that we can't do and may as well cough up the grand a year, we have to stay recognisable whilst remaining a safe distance from the official Ram, it's not easy.

You say change the nose, then it's change the horns, change the eye position....we can't win here

But everyones tweaks make it look more like the official ram that we can't do and may as well cough up the grand a year, we have to stay recognisable whilst remaining a safe distance from the official Ram, it's not easy.

You say change the nose, then it's change the horns, change the eye position....we can't win here

not at all mate......its a good effort.

i like the reversed image you used to bullet point the threads even more

I had to open Photoshop just for you and after....erm...several beers that is no mean feat

3 tins of mazzy watter, you popped one in the bag home.

One person has a problem with the logo nose.

indont like how the official ram faces to the left, why can't it face forward? 

Its like we are Forest? Always looking back, not forward.

wonder if they'll change it to please me?

3 tins of mazzy watter, you popped one in the bag home.

One person has a problem with the logo nose.

indont like how the official ram faces to the left, why can't it face forward? 

Its like we are Forest? Always looking back, not forward.

wonder if they'll change it to please me?

Two 4 packs, one cracked which was 7, on top of the 6 bottles I had at her mums which were on top of another 4 cans during the game. I was merry.

And the official ram is the best football badge ever made so go sit in the corner until I tell you otherwise. And face the wall.

Archived