Aye aye...changes afoot...

Pearl Ram

Never realised you couldn't use the official badge. Bit petty (on the clubs part I presume) ain't it?

Not too much of a fan of the new badge to be honest, but personal taste and all that. I would like a "DCFC Fans" banner across the top though.

Forum seems to be working better for me now, used to have occasional problems getting the reply box to open, but hasn't happened since the change.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiring graphic designers, merchandise on the way, leaving the arm chair to get to matches....you can't be far off being able to take over from ipro as the next main sponsor daveo.

Hope you have submitted your accounts on time :-)

I almost liked that as well, I'm thinking about introducing Negative Day, for 24hrs only once a week allow negative only, 50 votes only, a chance to attack members counts who you're trying to overtake

Screen_Shot_2015-10-12_at_17.37.04.thumb

Smacks of desperation, Daveo

Selling advertising and therefore renaming the section from the Pointy Room sounds a remarkably sensible move by @Daveo. Who knew the lad had it in him? That and all this rebranding mullarkey. Where will it end?

To my knowledge I've never met anyone from the forum in the Brunny, but it's the regular venue of choice for pre-match booze and grub.

Selling advertising and therefore renaming the section from the Pointy Room sounds a remarkably sensible move by @Daveo. Who knew the lad had it in him? That and all this rebranding mullarkey. Where will it end?

To my knowledge I've never met anyone from the forum in the Brunny, but it's the regular venue of choice for pre-match booze and grub.

well you can't normally miss Ladyram, she's in her city council get up. Full hi viz hard hat and goggles.

Archived