hey guys who are going to huddersfield

B4ev6is

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are - so is DEL. Now I would expect us to sell out this one.

This. Apparently it's getting popular for this fixture according dcfc official site. :) 

This. Apparently it's getting popular for this fixture according dcfc official site. :) 

One of the best away trips - nice pint sitting at that pub next to the canal, then back there for a coffee after the game.

Which pub would that be? Ticket purchased for this and would like to have a couple of decent pints pre-match.

It's called The Aspley - tucked in behind the Premier Inn, right next to the canal basin. About 15 minutes walk from the ground

the-aspley-pub-restaurant.jpg

I'm on the megabus from Aberdeen to Manchester, 04:40am Saturday morning, train from Manchester Victoria to Huddersfield, then after the match off to Sheffield to see The Cribs at the O2 Academy before megabus home at 2am Sunday morning, and back in Aberdeen 11am ish.

Super Paul Clement's Super Rams well worth sitting on a megabus for 18 hours and a couple of train rides thrown in for good measure.

The Derby Way.

is anyone sitting in the 'singing area' - i did at Birmingham and, to my surprise, it was essentially empty, am i misunderstanding the idea behind it?

I sat in the singing section at Preston and we didn't sing "Grandma We Love You, Grandma We Do, That Bloke In The Matalan Jacket, That Didn't Cost A Packet, Is Acting Like A Right Proper Bell End, And So Is His Friend......But Grandma We Love You Grandma, We Do"........but maybe we'll sing it next time!!!!!

I'm on the megabus from Aberdeen to Manchester, 04:40am Saturday morning, train from Manchester Victoria to Huddersfield, then after the match off to Sheffield to see The Cribs at the O2 Academy before megabus home at 2am Sunday morning, and back in Aberdeen 11am ish.

Super Paul Clement's Super Rams well worth sitting on a megabus for 18 hours and a couple of train rides thrown in for good measure.

The Derby Way.

proper fan

The Derby Way.

No planes.  3/4 fan at best

The Derby Way.

Barmy mate! Sounds a fun trip though.

Archived