hey guys who are going to huddersfield

B4ev6is

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I am Mystic Meg, I predict before every away game there will be a post from B4 asking who's going and also his estimation of the away following (exaggerated by at least 160%), post 2 will be DEL stating he got his tickets 6 months ago followed by post 3 which will be Eddie stating where him and his missus will be staying the night before, anyone want their tea leaves read?? :-D

I think I am Mystic Meg, I predict before every away game there will be a post from B4 asking who's going and also his estimation of the away following (exaggerated by at least 160%), post 2 will be DEL stating he got his tickets 6 months ago followed by post 3 which will be Eddie stating where him and his missus will be staying the night before, anyone want their tea leaves read?? :-D

I prefer mine to be brown.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on the megabus from Aberdeen to Manchester, 04:40am Saturday morning, train from Manchester Victoria to Huddersfield, then after the match off to Sheffield to see The Cribs at the O2 Academy before megabus home at 2am Sunday morning, and back in Aberdeen 11am ish.

Super Paul Clement's Super Rams well worth sitting on a megabus for 18 hours and a couple of train rides thrown in for good measure.

The Derby Way.

Great band :thumbsup:

What about getting behind the boys and raising the roof? We need to do that every match as well.

Archived