hey guys who are going to huddersfield

B4ev6is

I must be heading to the wrong pubs.

i always thought it was a bugger to get across hudders, and every pub i saw was packed out.

when is it any way?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No planes.  3/4 fan at best

Planes?.....no there all a bit plane for me, and far too fast, a bit like modern day football plastic fans that are in a rush for everything. The world is far too fast, everyone is in a rush to get nowhere, I'm going to take it nice and slow, and enjoy every second. Plus it gives me loads of time to enjoy the peace and quiet, read a good book, listen to loads of cracking tunes and be away from the misses and the screaming kids for hours.......bliss on a bus, and loads of dosh saved to spend on the ale instead, when enjoying another 3 points in Uddersfield. It's all about the story of the hare and the tortoise, good fortunes come to those that wait. Plus I can't hack all these dweebs dashing about in airports with their silly bags on wheels! 

Barmy mate! Sounds a fun trip though.

I'll probably be fast asleep at the match, I'm counting on the Derby massive to be singing their t1ts off and the Super Rams giving it some 70's kind of skulduggery on the pitch, to keep me awake!

Might opt to turn up on my Raleigh Chopper for the next game I go too! Not been out for a bike ride for about 3 years, better pack me puncture kit and a life jacket!

What hair?

I'm sure we've had this conversation before. It went something along the lines of ...

PosterA: "I'm helping him"

Me: "Tops or Tails?"

PosterA: "I'm not going anywhere near his head"

PistoldPete2

Planes?.....no there all a bit plane for me, and far too fast, a bit like modern day football plastic fans that are in a rush for everything. The world is far too fast, everyone is in a rush to get nowhere, I'm going to take it nice and slow, and enjoy every second. Plus it gives me loads of time to enjoy the peace and quiet, read a good book, listen to loads of cracking tunes and be away from the misses and the screaming kids for hours.......bliss on a bus, and loads of dosh saved to spend on the ale instead, when enjoying another 3 points in Uddersfield. It's all about the story of the hare and the tortoise, good fortunes come to those that wait. Plus I can't hack all these dweebs dashing about in airports with their silly bags on wheels! 

what is the megabus... And why can't we have one to Derby.  We have coaches going to snorttingham and that's it. 

what is the megabus... And why can't we have one to Derby.  We have coaches going to snorttingham and that's it. 

Ask Dara O'Briain. He drives it.tumblr_m73pprOV4v1rzl2uho1_1280.png

Archived