Milton Keynes Dons v Derby County

Chris Mills

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby are slow, lethargic and second to every ball. We really have gone from a quick passing attack minded team to a very boring negative side.

Big mistake not playing Forsyth in my humble opinion. Baird no good in holding midfield, loads of space.

We have been poor going forward for quite a while now and never look like scoring in most games

Useless, hopeless, rubbish!!! In particular Warnock and Martin. Are these guys professional footballers? You could have fooled me......  Cannot pass a ball 15 yards, stupid fouls and all around no ability.

We've been poor. Way too deep which explains their high shot count, mainly just long range efforts. We don't really look like creating anything yet could/should have taken the lead. I hope we come out a different team because so far it's been a pretty boring game.

sorry PC 9 games in  all pre season an abundance of talent for this league ,first class facilities and I haven't seen more than an hour of convincing football all season ,radical changes in tactical play and formation required ,tempo and understanding between players way off the mark ,this should have been a comfortable display and 3 points in the bag 

My god this is rubbish.

Butterfield lucky to still be on the pitch and needs to be subbed off at half-time. Ince needs to trust his right foot. I can understand Warnock coming in because Fozzy didn't get forward at all on Monday, but for me this game definitively shows Fozzy is much the better defender.

So indecisive, and second to everything. Let's have bite, fight and positivity. Luckily for us, we're still in the game and could yet win, but we need to show some actual desire.

Clement won't be able to defend this, he can't say mk are sitting deep, playing for a draw/scalp etc. We're so far back it's crazy. Nobody seems to be orchestrating the team, Baird needs to get in the game. Get fozzy on, and play as a team! 

Archived