Milton Keynes Dons v Derby County

Chris Mills

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win this and last night becomes a good point. 

These are the games you need to be winning if you want to get promoted.

If Ince is fit, id bring him back in for Weimann. 

Then I think the only choice for Clement is does he bring Baird back in for Christie?

Christie did more than enough last night to keep his place in the side. But does Clement leave the captain out?

I honestly have no idea what PC will do. The team is starting to take shape now.

Got to win this and try and get to the international break in the top 6. 

MK Dons 0-2 Derby. 

Confident we'll get a win here! The players look more settled and commanding. I think the frustration of not winning last night will give them the edge.

Another clean sheet would be great and I would like to see Martin add another and then Johnson or Butterfield.

0-2

Haven't seen MK play this season so not sure what to expect. Their boss was in the stands at the iPro last night chattering away to Steve Bruce (who had the look of a celebrity tolerating an effusive admirer). I wonder what they're planning for us...

I agree with Srg re team selection - hopefully 1-0 The Rams.

Can't see Martin and Bent ever starting together under PC. I can see why though, they're totally different types who just don't seem to complement each other up front and each are suited to a different tactical approach. Ball into feet for Martin to link up with midfield runners. Ball over the top for Bent to run on to. Having said all that I think Bent was well worth a go for 20 minutes instead of Martin on Monday night.

Can't see Martin and Bent ever starting together under PC. I can see why though, they're totally different types who just don't seem to complement each other up front and each are suited to a different tactical approach. Ball into feet for Martin to link up with midfield runners. Ball over the top for Bent to run on to. Having said all that I think Bent was well worth a go for 20 minutes instead of Martin on Monday night.

They have done already - Birmingham away.

Archived