Milton Keynes Dons v Derby County

Chris Mills

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from almost giving a goal away with this daft backpass, losing his man for their goal, falling over in the box to give them another chance and giving another clear headed chance away he was my MOTM too.. 

On the plus side, he did produce the best cross by a Derby full back for about a year - which proves nothing given the dross we have served up in that area.

You have missed Warnock off both, and have Weimann twice in MOTM. Don't let ronnie see, he will be asking for your head :lol:

All fixed noe but votes have to be resubmitted. What can I say except sorry I had a migraine whenI made it, (mind you 29 people voted and didnt dpot it so I guess his performance wasnt too memorable)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9Z33577

Looking on the bright side:-

1. We have luck on our side (if luck exists)

2. We have strongly built players in midfield who cannot be bullied off the ball

3. We have let less goals in than any team in our division apart from Boro

4. We have lost only one game

5. We have not lost to a team above us. 

6. Some nice fixtures on saturday to take some points off teams above us

7. We have some relatively easy games in October (on paper) before the big showdowns take place in November, when we will have had enough games to get our act together before we play them

8. We have no injury crisis.

It would have been fine had Shackell not tried toget involved ond actually block the back pass

That's fair enough, but as Warnock if Shackell comes across, either give it to him or let him takeover. Do not just try to pass through him as if he is not there.

It seemed like Warnock saw Shackell and tried to make the pass like he would have had Shackell not been there.

9/10 the opposition scores from that. We were very lucky.

Which utter moron gave Carson 2/10?

I think they should be named, shamed and sent back to the Forest board where they normally live.

Which utter moron gave Carson 2/10?

I think they should be named, shamed and sent back to the Forest board where they normally live.

You could be right. Its not a forum member or is a forum member hiding behind and IP Mask. IP shows up as Nottingham.

Their full votes are below - Gave Shackell, Ince and Bairds threes too

17 Carson 2
2 Christie 7
6 Keogh 4
14 Shackell 3
37 Warnock 6
12 Baird 3
15 Johnson 8
18 Butterfield 6
23 Ince 3
11 Russell 5
9 Martin 5
8 Hendrick 8
24 Weimann 5
10 Bent 4

You could be right. Its not a forum member or is a forum member hiding behind and IP Mask. IP shows up as Nottingham.

Their full votes are below - Gave Shackell, Ince and Bairds threes too

Stoners, Dawny or Tigger then. Probably Dawny because he likes to hide.

Archived