Chris Baird

ollieb123

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not good enough to have to play every game just because he's captain. 

Terrible in midfield, reminds me of Robbie Savage. Isn't quick enough at full back. Christie played well against Birmingham and wasn't even in the squad?

Cant react as he did to fans either. Shouldn't be captain and with episodes like that, shouldn't play for the club. 

Embarrassment to the club.

Our fans that is, booing your own player before 45 minutes has gone for trying to keep the ball.

sometimes I miss the days when we had 15k and the wannabe Gary Nevilles were few and far between.

Why can't he? 

because he is your captain. It's unprofessional for a start, and if you're playing terrible and so is the rest of the team that is not the way you should react. 

Maybe he feels embarrassed that he's still getting picked when better players are on the bench or sat at home. 

Terrible in midfield, reminds me of Robbie Savage. Isn't quick enough at full back. Christie played well against Birmingham and wasn't even in the squad?

Cant react as he did to fans either. Shouldn't be captain and with episodes like that, shouldn't play for the club. 

you either NEVER watched Savage, Never watch football in general or don't watch Baird, or a combination of all three.

Whilst I agree that Christie should be right back, Baird has been good in both midfield and defence.

you either NEVER watched Savage, Never watch football in general or don't watch Baird, or a combination of all three.

Whilst I agree that Christie should be right back, Baird has been good in both midfield and defence.

no he hasn't. 

And if you thought Savage was a good player for Derby then all hope is lost. 

no he hasn't. 

And if you thought Savage was a good player for Derby then all hope is lost. 

on the contrary, I thought Savage was less than useless. Shadow-chasing con-merchant pacifying the clueless by wasting energy chasing backpasses he couldn't catch whilst allowing his direct opponent to be man of the match every game.

My point is, your comparison is stupid. Baird has already made more tackles, intercepted more passes and completed more passes to team-mates in half a dozen games than Savage did in 3 yrs.

Fans deserved it after the disgrace at halftime, and for the booing in general. I'd cheer him for that. 

The very fact we have played three players at RB this season shows the issue isn't addressed. 

Getting a guaranteed starting RB to me is as important as a midfielder.

Saying Baird and players like Hanson have been good - good hasn't won us a game in six....

Archived