Chris Baird

ollieb123

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive read through this thread and im gob smacked! what Baird did today was wrong club captains dont tell home fans to **** off!

he was no worse than other players preformance wise but he cant say that he a player at our club OUR CLUB! Baird can **** off for me they all need a reality check we expect results this season not more propoganda and bull **** results!

be patient my arse be better DCFC players and earn you're ******* money!

ive read through this thread and im gob smacked! what Baird did today was wrong club captains dont tell home fans to **** off!

he was no worse than other players preformance wise but he cant say that he a player at our club OUR CLUB! Baird can **** off for me they all need a reality check we expect results this season not more propoganda and bull **** results!

you're a sensitive little princess aren't you? lol

I actually agree with you if Bairds not good enough he shouldn't be playing which is Clements fault so the fans should be venting their spleen at him and not Baird

All those fans who were so quick to turn on our players and management at the end of last season, after a year of fantastic football, they're the ones who can **** off as far as I'm concerned. They've already started booing a new managers team and abusing his players after 5 ******* matches. 

They deserve everything they get.

I thought Baird was a strange choice for captain and probably a fair sized error from PC. After Leeds scored I could only see Shackell trying to gee the team up.

I don't agree with fans booing [but they pay their money etc] , but the captain especially should not have a go at the fans .He has got some bridge building to do now and and I don't think he is good enough to captain my football club. 

Chris is a tidy defender but thats it.

he's not an overlapping attacking full back

he's not a midfield player who can play a bit, or drive us forward

And he's not a charismatic captain who can fire us up or lead by example

He's ok but he has been over promoted and over-rated by PC

yes man i am very and i feel deeply offended by the c unt :ph34r:

Well I'm deeply offended by you Twinkle. You're no fan/supporter in my eyes

I will accept, just about, that Baird shouldn't have gesticulated at the crowd, although God knows they deserved it.   But you might ask yourself 1) what the hell else he was supposed to do - lump it upfield in the general direction of Chris Martin who, at that stage was losing everything that came his way and 2) How would you like me to come to your place of work with 300 mates and boo you whenever you do something that didn't meet with our agreement, which would probably be fairly often. Being the sensitive sole you say you are I'm sure it would encourage you to do better

If you are a supporter then support.  Or don't bother coming

It's 5 games gone for Christ's sake

Did he say **** off or are you just guessing for dramatic effect?

Interesting fact I've just seen, going off topic again....

After a number of games for Crystal Palace, Ince was dropped and they went on a 5 game winning run.

I think Ince has some REAL quality about him.

What might stop him from fulfilling his potential is the fact he loses the plot and gets frustrated too quickly in too many games, his body language is all wrong.

Once he's frustrated it takes something special to come off for him to get his head back. Usually that means he goes for the individual brilliance over the team play.

Shame really, cos like I said, I think he's got ability in abundance. Someone needs to get hold of him when they see that happening in a match. The captain or maybe even the manager needs to look after him better. 

He could and should be a real key player at this level.

Archived