Player you are most impressed with so far...

Sam_DCFC_1994

It's early days I know, but in the 4 matches that have been played so far, who have you been most impressed with? :) 

For me it's Keogh - closely followed by Shackell and Thorne. He has responded brilliantly to the captaincy change and really stepped his game up. Hasn't put a foot wrong, he is a confident ball playing centre back, always an outlet and drives the team forward.

Couldn't be happier for the bloke after All the abuse he has received in the last 2 years. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit harsh to say Clement when he's lost four central mids in three games. He's been unable to make subs in second half to change games at Bolton and home to Boro. Convert one of those draws in to a win and everyone would be saying it's a solid start...

Edit: Squads need to gel and he is still learning about the players, we are unbeaten. Take it easy.

Bit harsh to say Clement when he's lost four central mids in three games. He's been unable to make subs in second half to change games at Bolton and home to Boro. Convert one of those draws in to a win and everyone would be saying it's a solid start...

Edit: Squads need to gel and he is still learning about the players, we are unbeaten. Take it easy.

And? Doesn't mean he's impressed me.

Impressed: Hanson, Keogh, Russell, Thorne, Shackell

Average; Weimann, Ince, Baird, Carson, warnock

Unimpressed; Martin, Hendrick, Bent

Hendrick seems to crop up everytime I get answer the question funnily enough.

You think Weimann has played better than Martin?

If Weimann plays better than you expected and Martin plays worse than you expected, it doesn't make Weimann necessarily better than Martin.

Good answer, but can anyone say Weimann has played better than they expected, Touche

Archived