Birmingham City v Derby County

Mafiabob

Not good enough defensively again. The pressing just isn't there. We don't defend from the front. Don't even bother putting a tackle in until we are on the edge of our own box. Week in, week out. It keeps showing with all the shots we give away and long range goals we concede. Won't get anywhere til we improve on it. It's been an issue for 2 years now. 

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We created chances, thats a step in the right direction. Now we NEED to take a couple. We just need that little bit of luck (like a deflected 35 yard daisy cutter) and address the middle of midfield but overall tonight was okay. Still unbeaten and... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE JOHNNY RUSSELL!!!!

Some teams start badly and have to turn around big losses. We're scraping draws, and when we hit our stride (which I really believe we will), we'll get wins on the board and hopefully continue to not lose many. We'll get there. That was an incredible game. Birmingham would have won that if it was any other team.

Should have won that in the end. So unlucky with our chances. Just getting no luck are we. Every goal in the league scored against us so far has come in such a annoying manor. We should have played like that in the 1st half. The lads can get some rest and we have got to bring in players before Leeds. Onward and upward. 

Cracking game to watch with both sets of players giving their everything.

Nowt much wrong with that second half. Fully agree with McSilks, neither side deserved to lose that game.

I've got another bee in my bonnet but I'll leave it half an hour and see if I still feel like that.

Performance wise and effort wise fine, no issues at all, and can see why everyone is saying with a win they'll take off but PC doesn't half do some strange things, little things that plant doubts...

Excellent second half, but it's still two points dropped. 

A lot of very good individual performances tonight. Richard Keogh is a completely different man from last season, he looks like a Premier League centre half! 

That tackle on Maghoma! He was definitely looking for Donaldson, the lanky ****.

Archived