Birmingham City v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bent's anticipation was a little sluggish on Friday but his overall play and effort was easily the best from him in his limited minutes on the pitch so far this season.  Enjoy Wembley!

Bent looked decidedly unamused at being substituted.

Looked to me like they were going to take JR off just before he scored.

They had Weimman all ready to go and so took bent off instead.

I doubt that very much, I think if they'd decided not to bring Russell off they would have sat Weimann down rather than bring someone else off. I doubt Clement is as easly swayed as some of our fans when players score a goal. If he thought he wasnt effective overall one goal wouldnt change his mind.

Which crack smoker gave Weimann a 2?

if that is a genuine, thought out, reasoned rating and not an incorrect button press then I worry for the mental health of some of our fans?

2? **** the bed!

Maybe related to the one who gave him 9. Neither of which was me.

Carson: 6 - Couldn't do anything for either goal and his kicking was  good.

Baird: 6 - Didn't think he did as badly as everyone is making out. He overlapped quite well and was solid defensively.

Keogh: 6 - Solid and brought the ball out well.

Shackell: 6 - Distribution was poor but he made some crucial blocks.

Thorne: 6 - Didn't dominate the game but had some nice pieces of play.

Hanson: 7 - Made lots of important tackles and some of his passes were excellent.

Hendrick: 6 - Some nice pieces of play and nearly scored a couple, but still doesn't dominate the game enough.

Ince: 6 - Tricky and looked quite threatening but still looking for that elusive goal.

Russell: 6 - Lots of energy but needed more end product.

Martin: 6 - Very poor first half but improved in the second and took his goal brilliantly.

Weimman: 5 - Came on on the left, which really isn't his position, probably could have done better with his big chance.

Bent: 5 - Didn't really get a sniff.

Shotton: 6 - Not enough time to make an impact.

Archived