Derby County v Middlesbrough

Mafiabob

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why but I reckon there will be goals tonight. Two teams going for a win. Worried about Downing and Nugent so hope defence is on guard 

happy with same team as Saturday but maybe a start for Weiman ? but would like Bent on if it gets tight and we need a winner.

looking forward to seeing if Hanson can maintain his form. He is my tip for find of the season and a salute to the academy coaches. 

Caution / lack of brave / expecting we'll need both fb to defend / fitness perhaps?

hope it's norra diamond though.

I personally think Forsyth is better at both attacking and defending than Warnock. If it's due to a fitness problem with Forsyth then fair enough but if it's a tactical decision I think Clement has made a mistake, hope I'm wrong of course

Clement must believe Warnock is the better defender, but it seems a shame when Fozzy was contributing well in the attacking third on Saturday. Time will tell, but I think it suits us to be more attacking. Is this the "don't lose" rather than "go for the win" mentality showing through?

I personally think Forsyth is better at both attacking and defending than Warnock. If it's due to a fitness problem with Forsyth then fair enough but if it's a tactical decision I think Clement has made a mistake, hope I'm wrong of course

Spot on 

Archived