davenportram

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, eddie said:

You don't have Tom Ince as a MoM candidate

no but I did have Weimann, Forsyth and Christie.

once again survey monkey showed as saving my changes but didn't. Just ignore the man of the match question.

I will be trialling google forms for the survey soon ready for next season. If anyone is interested in being in on the trial post below and I will let you know when the trial survey is active.

I do find fan ratings fascinating, thanks for all of those @davenportram

Team average of 5.7 against Rotherham particularly so. Wonder what the ratings would have been at the 83rd minute, and out of the people who saw their potential ratings take a huge hit as a result of the 3 goals who deserved it? 

I thought Thorne (6.4) was pretty good in that game, wasn't even on the pitch for the capitulation.

And now for a sneaky peak at next years spreadsheet. It does everything the other did but also tracks goals, yellow and red cards.

570f953a305df_wassallnewtable.thumb.PNG.

570f91ee86807_Wassalltodategraph.PNG.97d

I think it will be easy to generate reports for individual players, groups of players etc... I may even be able to set it to tell us if a player is close to a suspension for yellow cards. On that note how is two yellow = 1 red recorde in the stats for suspension? is two yellow and one red, one yellow and one red or one red card?

Any way here's the new format with Just Wassalls time in charge. (The green square sin the table are designed to show which games each player got his MOM award.

Archived