If i ruled the world...

sage

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A local pizza parlor/bar that is being built near me says they will have St. Bernardus Abt 12 on tap when they open. I expect to be a VERY loyal customer.:D

I've never seen anywhere that sells it on draught. I wonder whether it is just for export to the USA.

According to this link some places in Belgium and couple places in England have it on tap for you mate. Granted, not sure how much or even how accurate this website is.

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/distribution/2530/

Cheers, Mukka.

I'm going down to Somerset on Saturday straight after the game against the Dirties - my son's just moved to a new house in Keynsham, between Bristol and Bath. One of those bars that serve it on draught seems to be the Strawberry Thief - just up the road in Bristol. Whether I can persuade folks that's the watering hole we have to visit is in doubt - but I'm working on it.

I would ban scrap vans, especially the cnut who drives down my road every sunday morning with his lad on a megaphone "scrap irrroooon" , you've heard them .

Could be worse, it's a horse and cart up here, always leaves the biggest pile of turd you've ever seen down me road. 

I would make it illegal for passengers in cars to give the "thank you wave". 

Im driving, it's my wave to give. And I'm not having us looking special by both waving, let alone you waving someone who doesn't warrant it. 

I would make it illegal for passengers in cars to give the "thank you wave". 

Im driving, it's my wave to give. And I'm not having us looking special by both waving, let alone you waving someone who doesn't warrant it. 

Remember the days when VW Beetle drivers used to salute each other?

Two birds, one stone - give Argentina back to the Spanish, then Argentina won't exist so:

1) Argentina can shut the f*ck up about the Malvinas

2) Spain can quit whining about Gibraltar - we've given you Argentina instead, we're quits

3) Argentina are eradicated from the World Cup records, necessitating a replay of the 1986 final, where Germany take on England, but penalties are replaced by a count back system, of how many world wars you've won

I would give myself freedom to all the riches and wealth in the world, limitless power to have whatever I want and to live in luxury for the rest of my days, complete and total legal immunity and the legal right to not be harassed by anyone unless I allow them to while I live on my private Caribbean island.

Then abdicate as your glorious leader and hand over the reins to whoever wins the worldwide general election. From there figure it out for yourselves, I just want the luxuries and personal freedom thanks.

on a morning like this morning, I wish I did rule the world. Sadly, people will probably die on the roads today due to very bad and inconsiderate drivers. Due to surface water on the roads, visibility is very poor and sharp braking impossible, yet there are still people I can only describe as fuckingretarded on the M1 at 6am, in poor light, without their lights on and pulling out in front of you when doing 15mph less than you and you're 10 yards behind.

I don't know what I'd do, but I'd like one of those ray guns from Star Trek or something that totally disintegrates ****** who are driving badly before they get to cause an accident that kills someone and ruins families! Grrrrrrrr

Archived