Rams Tattoos

Premier ram

I like number 7s idea, hasn't quite come off (in my opinion) but merging the Ram into a tribal tattoo is cool. Only Derby fans would notice it at a glance.

Had mine done in the 90s, got tribal designs on my arms and a ram on my forearm. The trendy tattoo snobs of today look down on tribal work! Even had an artist in London refuse to do a piece I wanted.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had mine done in the 90s, got tribal designs on my arms and a ram on my forearm. The trendy tattoo snobs of today look down on tribal work! Even had an artist in London refuse to do a piece I wanted.

Read that as forehead :lol:

My first one is similar but with shading and was done by curly at the bottom of Abbey st in 1979.

I had my only tattoo done by Curly in '81. Went with the intention of having a ram design but didn't have the balls. It was dangerous to have your colours showing in those days, especially at away games (yes, I was a bit of a wus before anyone says)

I had the Ram in 1991 (i think) at Dragonclaw in Ripley. 

It is just a normal Ram with DCFC above it and since the second I had it done o can honestly say that I have not regretted it for one single second. Actually quite often I catch a glimpse of it and smile...

I am actually in the middle of planning my second tattoo 20 odd years after the first, obviously I am going for full sleeves exactly the same as Russell's. 

Archived