Rams Tattoos

Premier ram

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Telegraph did a piece on this a while ago

My favourite from it:

9324550.jpg

On the forearm probably. You want ti to be visible when you're wearing the shirt!

In London, I saw a skinhead with a huge Derby crest (the one with the Ram in a circle) covering his lower leg walking around near to where I worked. We'd just signed Tom Ince so thought I'd go up to him, say hello to a fellow Ram, and let him know the good news. He said nothing and gave me the sort of look you'd reserve for someone who'd just walked up to you and farted in your face. Nob head. Bad tattoo, too.

been told not many rams designs around , might have to have it done freehand , like the one in saintrams photo any ideas who did that one

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/pictures/PICTURES-best-Derby-County-tattoos/pictures-25853490-detail/pictures.html#7

That's the article but they don't give any details. Most local (good) tattoo places should have a few dcfc designs, or have practiced things like the Ram freehand. Worth popping into places and asking them. 

I don't have one myself, I only know about Kevin Paul because of the extensive DET articles about him. 

Or design your own - choose aspects from some existing ones and incorporate these into a drawing (ie the shape of the head) to make it bespoke, that way it's unique to you.

Or design your own - choose aspects from some existing ones and incorporate these into a drawing (ie the shape of the head) to make it bespoke, that way it's unique to you.

Yeah, this.

I'm sure there's people on the forum who can help you out with putting your design together, on one of them fabled computers n such.

Maybe there's even one of them old style 'artists' knockin' around.

I'd offer but it's been years since I've used non-engineering design software 

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/pictures/PICTURES-best-Derby-County-tattoos/pictures-25853490-detail/pictures.html#7

That's the article but they don't give any details. Most local (good) tattoo places should have a few dcfc designs, or have practiced things like the Ram freehand. Worth popping into places and asking them. 

I don't have one myself, I only know about Kevin Paul because of the extensive DET articles about him. 

Ha, number 9 might be the bloke from my story! His leg seemed more covered though, if memory serves. Maybe had more work done.

Ha, number 9 might be the bloke from my story! His leg seemed more covered though, if memory serves. Maybe had more work done.

I like number 7s idea, hasn't quite come off (in my opinion) but merging the Ram into a tribal tattoo is cool. Only Derby fans would notice it at a glance.

Easy

Black ring around your neck and each bicep near the elbow

Derby badge on left tit, umbro badge on right tit, Just Eat in red on your upper stomach

Then sunbathe behind some mesh fencing 

Imagine the type of person who would get a Just Eat tattoo. Imagine it.

Easy

Black ring around your neck and each bicep near the elbow

Derby badge on left tit, umbro badge on right tit, Just Eat in red on your upper stomach

Then sunbathe behind some mesh fencing 

I vaguely remember Saint n Greavsie in the late 80's doing a report on a Derby fan who had the full kit (perhaps 87/88 season) tattooed on him, shorts, socks, the Maxwell sponsor, the lot. Anyone know or heard of this guy? 

Archived