David Mcgoldrick

satty atwal

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking of Ipswich  players  ....   middlesbrough have put a £4million bid in for  Daryl murphy      SKY SPORTS NEWS  ...     after the sale of Mings  ,    cant see   MAD MICK  letting both Murphy and Mcgoldrick  go aswel 

Highly unlikely and definitely not for 6m+

I can see it happening (maybe through rose tinted glasses) but the arrival of Clyne and hopefully the full fit Flannagan, forgot Manquillio as well meaning Wisdom is 4th in line to the RB position. I do think Brendan would play Can at RB before Wisdom which is footballing murder imo.

I say a loan with a view to a permanent with clauses specifying bonuses about Promotion, Games, Internationals and a sell on fee.

£6m after a year on loan with bonuses taking the deal above £10m

Why not?

I can see it happening (maybe through rose tinted glasses) but the arrival of Clyne and hopefully the full fit Flannagan, Wisdom is 3rd in line to the RB position. I do think Brendan would play Can at RB before Wisdom which is footballing murder imo.

I say a loan with a view to a permanent with clauses specifying bonuses about Promotion, Games, Internationals and a sell on fee.

Why not?

Because Wisdom could be playing in CB position for Liverpool.

I can see it happening (maybe through rose tinted glasses) but the arrival of Clyne and hopefully the full fit Flannagan, Wisdom is 3rd in line to the RB position. I do think Brendan would play Can at RB before Wisdom which is footballing murder imo.

Why not?

It's so frustrating to watch his career. He just signed a new 4 year deal at Liverpool this past May. Yet he clearly has no future at the club. The lad needs to do himself a favor and come back to us. Signing that new contract was the worst decision he will ever make. I would love a loan with a view to permanent at the end of the season. Does he want to be at a club that appreciates and plays him. That will end up in the same position as any current possible PL club he could move to. Or does he want to fail at Liverpool and just be passed around clubs for the next 4 years. 

Because Wisdom could be playing in CB position for Liverpool.

Do you think? He is listed as RB on their website, means nothing but

Kolo Toure , Dejan Lovren , Martin Skrtel , Mamadou Sakho , Tiago Ilori and maybe Can will be selected before Andre.

Brendan might take the chance which is what I thought before he got sent to West Brom and didn't exactly look Liverpool (well at least what they think) quality

It's so frustrating to watch his career. He just signed a new 4 year deal at Liverpool this past May. Yet he clearly has no future at the club. The lad needs to do himself a favor and come back to us. Signing that new contract was the worst decision he will ever make. I would love a loan with a view to permanent at the end of the season. Does he want to be at a club that appreciates and plays him. That will end up in the same position as any current possible PL club he could move to. Or does he want to fail at Liverpool and just be passed around clubs for the next 4 years. 

it's a no brainer. A four year contract at Liverpool sets him up well for half of his life. 

I feel exactly the same, a bit like Micah Richards, should've taken a step back to take 2 forward. at 26 moving to Villa, he still could play for England but hes missed a lot of opportunities

Do you think? He is listed as RB on their website, means nothing but

Kolo Toure , Dejan Lovren , Martin Skrtel , Mamadou Sakho , Tiago Ilori and maybe Can will be selected before Andre.

Brendan might take the chance which is what I thought before he got sent to West Brom and didn't exactly look Liverpool (well at least what they think) quality

He played in CB in their friendlies last year and played that position for England under 21s though. I think Can will be push further up (so that'd be wingback or winger)

I feel exactly the same, a bit like Micah Richards, should've taken a step back to take 2 forward. at 26 moving to Villa, he still could play for England but hes missed a lot of opportunities

Yep. It is upsetting to see a player waste their potential by making the wrong decisions without being a greedy little sod. For example I couldn't care if Sterling's career now fell apart. Which is why I am so glad Ince signed for us. 

He played in CB in their friendlies last year and played that position for England under 21s though. I think Can will be push further up (so that'd be wingback or winger)

I thought hed play last year but was off loaded, the defence at Liverpool was comical at times last season, I can see him coming here but with major money and negotiations which will get both Mel and Sam a knighthood, key to the city and statue but on the other side I can see Andre being chucked into a crumbling Liverpool back 4 to see if they can change their fortunes.

On the subject of Can, I am a big fan and he shouldn't be played anywhere in the back 4, a nice CM role to allow his talent to shine would be suitable, a midfield of Milner, Henderson, Can and Coutinho could work

in a similar sentiment to the prospect of signing Jason Shackell, I'd probably be beyond 'underwhelmed' by this signing, and I'd certainly be somewhat mystified if, after all the noise made about recruitment and scouting, we ended up paying over the odds (as is the way in domestic transfers normally) for someone that probably not one single Derby fan would consider bringing in! 

I'd rather bring someone unknown in, at least the mystery would be exciting.

This just doesn't seem to make any sense. He has had a decent time at Ipswich but I doubt he wants to come here and be a back up, and I also doubt that he is anywhere near good enough to replace Martin if that is the reason for the interest.

If Martin has to go we need to at least attempt to replace him with someone of a similar quality, that means McGoldrick is out straight away.

Archived