David Mcgoldrick

satty atwal

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGoldrick would have to be <1m to sign. But he's no spring chicken and doubt he'll want to spend part of the time he has warming the bench.

I'd be surprised if there's anything to this,

Maybe he appears on Evans' list of 10 per position.

Heard you were possibly lining up a move for McGoldrick and in so many words you're welcome to him.

We got a new addition in Pittman from Bournemouth now and with the Sears kid and supposing Murphy stays on for another season and not lured away, we have quite a decent attack front right now.   

McGoldrick has the ability, but spent some considerable time on the inactive roster last term and simply isn't the player we once recognized.    Not just the injury, but before that, didn't produce as before and once again, if he were to leave Portman Road in the days and weeks ahead then a great many (of our support) will lose no rest over this.

Heard you were possibly lining up a move for McGoldrick and in so many words you're welcome to him.

We got a new addition in Pittman from Bournemouth now and with the Sears kid and supposing Murphy stays on for another season and not lured away, we have quite a decent attack front right now.   

McGoldrick has the ability, but spent some considerable time on the inactive roster last term and simply isn't the player we once recognized.    Not just the injury, but before that, didn't produce as before and once again, if he were to leave Portman Road in the days and weeks ahead then a great many (of our support) will lose no rest over this.

right if thats how it is.... we won a bit of dough today..... 250k to be precise.... we will give u that and b generous.... and will throw in a big beast of a centre forward called connor sammon in aswell for free..... deal?

right if thats how it is.... we won a bit of dough today..... 250k to be precise.... we will give u that and b generous.... and will throw in a big beast of a centre forward called connor sammon in aswell for free..... deal?

Only a fool would turn down such a sublime offer ?

are you mad??? he should give US 250k AND McGoldrick for the Sammon of Knowledge (I'm kinda proud of coming up with that tbh)

That's inaccurate based on every Ipswich Town supporter's views that I know. 

That's inaccurate based on every Ipswich Town supporter's views that I know. 

I had a look on the Ipswich forum when this rumour surfaced and the majority of them appeared to be worried about losing him and a fair few even suggested he would be the difference maker for promotion for them if he stayed

I have to agree. Being from East Anglia I work with a fair few Ipswich fans and they really rate Mcgoldrick. In fact one lad actually quoted that Ipswich were more or less clueless in attack when he wasn't playing. 

Looking at the statement above I may even go as far as saying that this may even be a sore Ipswich fan who is actually struggling to come to terms with the fact that they may be losing one of their star attackers at some point in the near future.

Star player for them to squad player for us. That's how it's going to be this season I'm afraid. Ipswich will struggle to get anywhere near the playoffs at this rate, barring a sudden influx of talent.

I reckon they'll do alright. Fraser and Pitman are good signings and I imagine they'll reinvest some of the £8 mil they got for Mings. Only problem I can see them having is if they lose Murphy and can't find a good enough replacement who has a similar play style to his

I just had a look at the Ipswich forum to see how they rated McGoldrick. I couldn't get any info since their board is filled with 5 separate threads crying about us getting the Skybet prize. I wondered why they were so upset, but apparently they had their eye on this powerful Italian if they'd won the cash.

laom_jpg_1431351f.jpg

I just had a look at the Ipswich forum to see how they rated McGoldrick. I couldn't get any info since their board is filled with 5 separate threads crying about us getting the Skybet prize. I wondered why they were so upset, but apparently they had their eye on this powerful Italian if they'd won the cash.

laom_jpg_1431351f.jpg

ooohh aaah Ambrosia.... Oooh aah Ambrosia... 

laom_jpg_1431351f.jpg

Nice Wheels!

I'd rather have Bamford.

I suspect your reference was lost on the majority on here, as their knowledge of farming does not extend beyond the cultivation of plants in an attic. But I too would have a JC Bamford Fastrac to helps with this season's harvest.

I suspect your reference was lost on the majority on here, as their knowledge of farming does not extend beyond the cultivation of plants in an attic. But I too would have a JC Bamford Fastrac to helps with this season's harvest.

I'm surprised that Utch didn't 'like' the comment - but perhaps nursie at his lovely rest home, Dunbovverin, hasn't woken him up with his early morning pint of Pedigree yet.

I guess you learn a lot when flicking through the Discovery Channel. 

Archived