Jota

matty1

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​We've bought 3 in the last year. Give one of them a proper bleedin' chance

​I'm hoping Christie will come good, you could see he was bereft of confidence towards the end of last season.

If he could maintain the standard of performances we saw at the start of last year, he will win our PotY next season!

​I'm hoping Christie will come good, you could see he was bereft of confidence towards the end of last season.

If he could maintain the standard of performances we saw at the start of last year, he will win our PotY next season!

Need to sit him down over the summer and show him repeat videos of Dani Alves in action, if that doesn't work chuck Ssewankambo in, playing in Eredivisie before he came here so must be something about him.

Need to sit him down over the summer and show him repeat videos of Dani Alves in action, if that doesn't work chuck Ssewankambo in, playing in Eredivisie before he came here so must be something about him.

​Christie is still young so when his confidence took a hit, his performances obviously dropped far more than an experienced player's would.

Hoping he can prove a lot of people wrong next season and perform consistently well. Ssewankambo as back-up I reckon, as I agree must be fairly talented as he was starting in the Eredivisie before he came to us.

​Christie is still young so when his confidence took a hit, his performances obviously dropped far more than an experienced player's would.

Hoping he can prove a lot of people wrong next season and perform consistently well. Ssewankambo as back-up I reckon, as I agree must be fairly talented as he was starting in the Eredivisie before he came to us.

​I saw him play for the U21s. You can find his performance in the middle of his name.

​Haha I'll take your word for it as I've never seen him play.

Always presumed he would be okay due to being highly rated abroad, obviously not!      

​He had a very laissez faire approach to defending.

I can't be bother to read the thread, so I'll just ask, has anyone done the Pad/Book joke yet?

​Now you come to mention it, not that I can recall.

5-875-in-x-4-in-recycled-mini-eco-jotter

I wonder if we are actually in for him and want this done quickly, how long it will take? I mean, Brentford's season is over, some of our players are on their holidays so he may not be in England, but somewhere jota. 

• 1 month later...

Skysports are mentioning Jota !!

Tom Ince will hold talks with Hull over his future today, according to Sky sources, with both Newcastle and Derby County interested in signing the winger on a permanent deal.

The 23-year-old scored 11 goals in 18 games under Steve McClaren, now manager at Newcastle, while on loan at Derby last season and the former England boss is understood to be keen to bring him to St James' Park.

But new Rams boss Paul Clement is also believed to like the former England U21 international, as well as Brentford's Spanish right-winger Jota.

Archived